forum

osu! Public Release (b20130509)

posted
Total Posts
72
show more
dydqja787
?
Falen_old
Thx now totaly bugged can't do anything... reboot and reboot and reboot ....

http://puu.sh/2S3Tv.jpg
Topic Starter
peppy
Run the updater.
hATEISMYWAY
macacito broken replay http://osu.ppy.sh/b/83338&m=0
Lally
lol ?
Kana Izumiya
Hey, i have a quiestion: Why on the replays (MY replays) the cursor move so weird? It move like if AUTO mode is on.
It move Square-ish, (i wonder why) Is that a Update?

Thanks for your time, and sorry if it sounded N00bish :)
theowest

Kanato Izumiya wrote:

Hey, i have a quiestion: Why on the replays (MY replays) the cursor move so weird? It move like if AUTO mode is on.
It move Square-ish, (i wonder why) Is that a Update?

Thanks for your time, and sorry if it sounded N00bish :)
your movements in replays are significantly reduced, I'm pretty sure that's what you mean.
YunoFanatic
this is a great update!
kwi051101
nice update;) but I still cannot press the pink and yellow buttons at the same time in osu! mania 7K mode :l
Shydon

kwi051101 wrote:

nice update;) but I still cannot press the pink and yellow buttons at the same time in osu! mania 7K mode :l
This may be due to your keyboard (I think it actually happens with most basic keyboards). Try changing the key bindings until you don't notice the problem anymore.
M o r t y
interseting
Razer
I think it's because you've passed the MAP or So?
OSUjanaiKATSURAda
i have a suggestion about OSU chat if its possible:
ability to create a group with a limited members to chat about a specific subject to avoid the unorganized chat :idea:
Andrea

OSUjanaiKATSURAda wrote:

i have a suggestion about OSU chat if its possible:
ability to create a group with a limited members to chat about a specific subject to avoid the unorganized chat :idea:
Use #spectator or #multiplayer for such things, that's not going to be added.
Aka
it was already requested in the Feature Requests forum as i remember
Lally

Aka- wrote:

it was already requested in the Feature Requests forum as i remember
yappa t/19891 here is the req
deadbeat

Andrea wrote:

OSUjanaiKATSURAda wrote:

i have a suggestion about OSU chat if its possible:
ability to create a group with a limited members to chat about a specific subject to avoid the unorganized chat :idea:
Use #spectator or #multiplayer for such things, that's not going to be added.
don't kill my hopes and dreams ;w;
Lally

deadbeat wrote:

don't kill my hopes and dreams ;w;
i agree ;A;
OSUjanaiKATSURAda

Aka- wrote:

it was already requested in the Feature Requests forum as i remember
maybe but its a good idea to make it reason and the most mode careless is ctb as i think xD
OSUjanaiKATSURAda

Andrea wrote:

OSUjanaiKATSURAda wrote:

i have a suggestion about OSU chat if its possible:
ability to create a group with a limited members to chat about a specific subject to avoid the unorganized chat :idea:
Use #spectator or #multiplayer for such things, that's not going to be added.
:?::?::?::x multi and spectator its to talk about multi gaming and spectating someone not free chat or rather u would like to make osu more disturbia don't you a alumini or sth like that
Please sign in to reply.

New reply