forum

Hitsounds copier 2.1.1 [now with osu!mania support]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Flask
Not sure if this is intentional(?) or a bug, but the title/artist unicode will be nonsense characters after coping.

For example: Try to use this awesome tool to copy the hitsounds in Hard diff to the Easy diff.

Copy!

Hope this gonna be fixed. (Actually I'm okay with that since it's not hard to fix it by hand)
DakeDekaane
I think that's a local issue, I've used it at least for 3 mapsets of mine and the Unicode data had no changes.
popner
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/90854

Auto Map + some manual fixing + Hitsounds copier, high-tech mapping.
khoacho_DELETED
I like this
but, i don't know use XD
Topic Starter
grumd
Guys, my pc has broken and I lost all the sources, so no fixes/changes/mania implementations are gonna be done :D
Enjoy v. 1.6 final!
Asgard
I love you!
:) :) :) :) :)
Roxas
I hope you didn't lose all your data D:
Thanks for this amazing tool :)
Topic Starter
grumd

Roxas wrote:

I hope you didn't lose all your data D:
Thanks for this amazing tool :)
Yes I did :D
D e s
Thanks for sharing. Great stuff :D :D :D :D
-Neipezi
grumd <3
Highnote
Nice program , probably going to use it .
Metal
Just something I noticed while using this:

It doesn't properly copy hitsounds from spinners. I was using soft hitsounds but there was a spinner with a normal finish sound that didn't copy over.

Great program though, love it!
Topic Starter
grumd

Metal wrote:

Just something I noticed while using this:

It doesn't properly copy hitsounds from spinners. I was using soft hitsounds but there was a spinner with a normal finish sound that didn't copy over.

Great program though, love it!
It didn't copy EVERYTHING properly. 1.6 is a shitty bugged poop program. It just doesn't work.
I've totally redone it, so Hitsounds copier 2.0 coming out quite soon. Seems to work much better than previous version so far.
Raging Bull

grumd wrote:

Guys, my pc has broken and I lost all the sources, so no fixes/changes/mania implementations are gonna be done :D
Enjoyv. 1.6 final!
\:D/
Topic Starter
grumd
The new version is out, feel free to download and test :)
Dai
I love you
[Luanny]
AWESOME
I'm glad it copies green lines volume <3
Dai
combo colour is missing after I copied the hitsounds
ampzz
I've noticed that since this recent update the copier bugs up with multiple timing points either for flat-line BPM changes for multiple timing signatures or multiple BPM changes.

Try it out on http://osu.ppy.sh/s/94917 (my Iris map) and just copy one of the sounds between each other to get the odd bug.
ampzz
Double posting but whatever.

Since this second iteration of Hitsound Copier;
  1. Metadata is sometimes messed up.
  2. Combo colours are completely removed from your .osu file.
  3. Pre-existing multiple timing points be it BPM changes or just signature change (at random) get messed up.
Topic Starter
grumd
Will be checking this stuff today. Thanks for the reports.
Roxas
GRUMD YOU ARE THE BESTTTT
RRRRRRAMPAGE!
Topic Starter
grumd
It seems that the problems are fixed now.
It didn't properly copy floating point values from the timing section, was cutting precision. Now it doesn't mess up the timing.
Also yeah, a stupid bug with missing combo colours is fixed too.
Also I found out that it doesn't understand when a green line is placed at the same point as the red line. Fixed this too.
I don't know how this can mess up metadata though, it's just getting copied as is.

Anyway, 2.1 is out.

Edit: a tiny fix, 2.1.1 now.
ampzz
Thanks for the great work, grumd! Much appreciated.
akrolsmir
Open source it? It'd also prevent you from randomly losing source code in the future xP
Topic Starter
grumd

akrolsmir wrote:

Open source it? It'd also prevent you from randomly losing source code in the future xP
Weeell, maybe, if I make the code a bit more understandable :D
HanzeR
is there any way to to transfer hitsounds between standard and mania maps? :D:D:D:D:D:D

thank you so much for making this >w<
Topic Starter
grumd

HanzeR wrote:

is there any way to to transfer hitsounds between standard and mania maps? :D:D:D:D:D:D

thank you so much for making this >w<
no way right now. would require a bit of extra coding
Avena
For some reason the first two inherited timing points of the map turned into regular timing points of -600BPM, it kept the correct SV and hitsound volume so I could just inherit it, but it was odd.
Didn't test if it happened constantly or how it happened, but it just happened (no screenshot either, sowy)
Topic Starter
grumd

Priti wrote:

For some reason the first two inherited timing points of the map turned into regular timing points of -600BPM, it kept the correct SV and hitsound volume so I could just inherit it, but it was odd.
Didn't test if it happened constantly or how it happened, but it just happened (no screenshot either, sowy)
Send me your two .osu files please.
DX5536
I have a quick question: I tested it and it looks like that only submited maps can copy hitsounds and not submited map can't, is that true cuz i'm not so sure.
And: shut up and take my love, grumd, cuz you are too awsome =]]
Konei
My Norton keeps telling it was dangerous and deletes it. :/
Topic Starter
grumd

DX5536 wrote:

I have a quick question: I tested it and it looks like that only submited maps can copy hitsounds and not submited map can't, is that true cuz i'm not so sure.
And: shut up and take my love, grumd, cuz you are too awsome =]]
How come? You can use it for any map. Just browse and find the folder with your map in osu!/Songs.
I used it for my contest map.

Konei wrote:

Delete your Norton.
Konei

grumd wrote:

Delete your Norton.
I'm impressed.
elevin

grumd wrote:

Konei wrote:

Delete your Norton.
Been using avast! free antivirus since forever, pretty much no unnecessary warning and they have more advanced options if you are willing to pay.
Sorarei
when i try to copied hitsound for mania, software not responding and stuck
Avena

Reikosaka wrote:

when i try to copied hitsound for mania, software not responding and stuck
You did Mania diff to Mania diff, right? Since the program doesn't do Mania -> Standard and vice versa.
If you didn't, then there might be something in the map that caused the program to derp, or your two .osu files might be somehow different (Mainly offset)
Sorarei

Priti wrote:

You did Mania diff to Mania diff, right? Since the program doesn't do Mania -> Standard and vice versa.
If you didn't, then there might be something in the map that caused the program to derp, or your two .osu files might be somehow different (Mainly offset)
Yes i did mania diff to mania diff
Jaxalotl
When I open this program it says that I do not have permission to access a certain path.
What should I do?
Topic Starter
grumd

Thor wrote:

When I open this program it says that I do not have permission to access a certain path.
What should I do?
Get a path you can access? Or open it as administrator idk
show more