forum

Hitsounds copier 2.1.1 [now with osu!mania support]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Deni
Awesome! I will use this sometimes for sure.
Miya
So, how is this gonna work? What if all of my diff have different rythim, will it work? o.o

Edit : And yeah, a screenshot will be nice too o/
NoHitter
Will try this as well.
[Luanny]

Gabe wrote:

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
GamerX4life
This is freakin' awesome
Topic Starter
grumd

Miya wrote:

So, how is this gonna work? What if all of my diff have different rythim, will it work? o.o

Edit : And yeah, a screenshot will be nice too o/
If your maps have different rhythms, it will obviously work. Example: If first diff has a slider with 2 whistles and second diff has two circles at same place, both circles will receive whistles.
And if you tried to download the program, you'd see that screenshot is unneeded. The program is really tiny, nothing to show on the screenshot.
Well, just for you:
peppy
This really should be in the editor.
Topic Starter
grumd
Fixed stupid bug which was ruining hitsound placement with 1.0x slider multiplier.
MillhioreF

I think there's a locale issue going on. Your program expects commas to be decimals, but my locale uses periods as decimals - you're probably gonna have to lock your decimal format to commas, or else I can't use it >:
Topic Starter
grumd
Shiet. Let me try somethin'.
Edit: fixed, locked decimal format to dots.
Kuria

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
Topic Starter
grumd

peppy wrote:

Just tell me if you need any sources. It was done with Delphi though, so I'm doubt it can be that easily imported into the editor.
peppy
Doing it "properly" in the editor requires a bit of restructure of a lot of osu!, which will eventually happen. It could be hacked in, but now that we have this it's not as important short-term.
Ephemeral

MillhioreF wrote:

I think there's a locale issue going on. Your program expects commas to be decimals, but my locale uses periods as decimals - you're probably gonna have to lock your decimal format to commas, or else I can't use it >:
you'll need to use culture invariance for this - see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2423 ... nt-culture
Natsu

Kuria wrote:

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
Topic Starter
grumd

Ephemeral wrote:

you'll need to use culture invariance for this - see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2423 ... nt-culture
Delphi has an internal variable DecimalSeparator, I just set it as '.' in the beginning and all the converts work via dot separator. Voila.

Also fixed an important bug with exporting slider hitsounds (thanks Eph). 1.4 now, please redownload.
Kurai
It'd be nice if we could drop the .osu file directly in the program, browsing all the folders each time I want to use this is quite annoying. haha

Kuria wrote:

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
riffy

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
Topic Starter
grumd

Kurai wrote:

It'd be nice if we could drop the .osu file directly in the program, browsing all the folders each time I want to use this is quite annoying. haha
Done. Updated the download link.
DakeDekaane

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
This is so good <3

Sadly I found something :<
It seems it can't recognize drum sampleset when added from the left tool in editor.

Low
mother of god this is the best thing ever.
Topic Starter
grumd

DakeDekaane wrote:

This is so good <3

Sadly I found something :<
It seems it can't recognize drum sampleset when added from the left tool in editor.
It recognizes the sampleset from the left menu perfectly. It was just a small bug with spinners, forgot to put an "else" word in my code.
Fixed now anyway. Redownload it please.

Stick the thread pls ;w;
XinCrin

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
sheela
I'll use it for sure! :D
theowest

peppy wrote:

How about a separate section for the hitsounds t/88801
Much like storyboarding.
Miya
Wow, this is really work, although some hitsound are not copied, (like from spinner)
Thank you grumd for making this software, life will be easier with this :)
OEvil

Miya wrote:

Thank you grumd for making this software, life will be easier with this :)
RikiH_
YES, FINALLY!

You saved my time, I'll thank you forever.
Zexous
SCIENCE
HanzeR
I would really love to see this become mania compatible ;w;

Great tool regardless
ryuu
тоша
Kemaro
Nice idea! ~
Raging Bull
Apparently Kurai really loves you.
Topic Starter
grumd
So I think I'll try to add mania and taiko support eventually.
D33d
Can you make this copy the sounds on slidertracks? I tend to change the samples on them, so the addition would be necessary for me to use this tool.
Topic Starter
grumd

D33d wrote:

Can you make this copy the sounds on slidertracks? I tend to change the samples on them, so the addition would be necessary for me to use this tool.
I don't really know how to implement this. I'll think about it anyway.
Chewin
This software has been created to copy all the hitsonds from (1) map to (2).
I was wondering.. what about to add the option to copy only (for example) clap, or whistle, hitsounds? Also (I still have to check it), does this software copy the "sampleset" options? And maybe.. add the option to copy only the hitsounds starting from a certain point of the map xxxxxms -> xxxxxxms?

Mine are just suggestions to improve it, it is already amazing. Love you grumd awawa
Topic Starter
grumd
Only-claps or something would work. And if you want to copy only certain parts, just create a new diff and remove unneeded objects.
When I was mapping last song, I even did a separate "hitsounds" diff for this (filled with 1/4s with all the hitsounds).

And do you read the op? YES, it does copy the sampleset settings (but it doesn't copy the timing points).
Roxas

grumd wrote:

So I think I'll try to add mania and taiko support eventually.
Good luck for mania implementation :P and good job :)
show more