posted
I love you.
posted
I agree!

Edit: Wow Millhi you edited my post ;____;
posted
grumd, marry me
posted
Sounds really interesting, gonna try this later.
posted

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
posted
Awesome! I will use this sometimes for sure.
posted
So, how is this gonna work? What if all of my diff have different rythim, will it work? o.o

Edit : And yeah, a screenshot will be nice too o/
posted
Will try this as well.
posted

Gabe wrote:

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
posted
This is freakin' awesome
posted

Miya wrote:

So, how is this gonna work? What if all of my diff have different rythim, will it work? o.o

Edit : And yeah, a screenshot will be nice too o/
If your maps have different rhythms, it will obviously work. Example: If first diff has a slider with 2 whistles and second diff has two circles at same place, both circles will receive whistles.
And if you tried to download the program, you'd see that screenshot is unneeded. The program is really tiny, nothing to show on the screenshot.
Well, just for you:
posted
This really should be in the editor.
posted
Fixed stupid bug which was ruining hitsound placement with 1.0x slider multiplier.
posted

I think there's a locale issue going on. Your program expects commas to be decimals, but my locale uses periods as decimals - you're probably gonna have to lock your decimal format to commas, or else I can't use it >:
posted
Shiet. Let me try somethin'.
Edit: fixed, locked decimal format to dots.
posted

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
posted

peppy wrote:

This really should be in the editor.
Just tell me if you need any sources. It was done with Delphi though, so I'm doubt it can be that easily imported into the editor.
posted
Doing it "properly" in the editor requires a bit of restructure of a lot of osu!, which will eventually happen. It could be hacked in, but now that we have this it's not as important short-term.
posted

MillhioreF wrote:

I think there's a locale issue going on. Your program expects commas to be decimals, but my locale uses periods as decimals - you're probably gonna have to lock your decimal format to commas, or else I can't use it >:
you'll need to use culture invariance for this - see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2423 ... nt-culture
posted

Kuria wrote:

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
show more