forum

Vampire Inside :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akhlis_old
Haiiii~
My name is Labici Danut (Dănuţ using romanian characters) I am from Romania - Baia Mare (Google Maps Coords 47.64174,23.577003) I'm 21 years old, and surprise I enjoy playing osu! I started playing it back in Sep 20, 2012, got my table after 1 month of osu and I can't draw anything on it more than a stick man :)

Here is a list of Q&A for you:
How did you found Osu!?
Been watched a YouTube video. Normally I was searching for a "taiko like" game, but after one video with osu I was "Oh god, I have to play this s**t!"

What keeps you playing the game?
Rankings and Community! I think the users are great, I love them :D They are fun and and and.. I just love you all *hugs*

Why "Vampire Inside"?
I love Vampires, I watch movies, shows, anime and read manga related to Vampires :D Do I need to add that I got an Ankh from celestine00?

Pictures with you?
Here, Here, Here and LOL1 / LOL2

Do/Did you play VolleyBall?
I did, for 8 years! I have 6 titles (First Place) in Romania. Been in the National Team time of 1 year :D

Do you work?
Yes I do :) I'm Lead Marketing/SEO guy at a company in my city and I work about 5-6 hours per day, most of the time I'm bored and lurk the osu forums :)

What anime/manga do you enjoy the most?
Anything which is: Romance~ and Moe~
To name a few animes: Yosuga no Sora, AnoHana, Shakugan no Shana, to Love Ru (OMG Nemesis q.q) and so on :)
To name a few mangas: Watashi xx Shinasai, Kiss x Sis, Oreimo, etc.

What else?
I love to make websites. I have 6 at the moment. I love to play with C#, VB6 and Unity3D.
I was Lead GM at Gamigo for the game called Loong Online. My GM account name was Akhlis and lawl found a player from Romania which played the game when I was GM for them :> Sexy~
Here is where you can find me: Google
On FaceBook Labici Danut

More questions about me? Ask :)
Tetrace
Welcome Akhlis!!
Fantastic intro. Totally awesome you worked as a GM and dabble in coding. I'm actually in school for game design at the moment and it's a ton of fun so its cool to see others who are interested in this as well.
Very nice to meet you, added you as friend and hopefully will be seeing you around :)
_MLX3
HI!!!!!!
OMG YOU GOTTA CLICK THIS!!
I look forward to your future here on osu!!! I hope you have an AWESOME time here!

Let's be ACTIVE! We love ACTIVE (ACTTIVEE) users.

Really hope you enjoy your stay! Be sure to ask a Mod if you need anything!

click here <3
(: Ducky-kun!

ADIOS , LOVE!
Topic Starter
Akhlis_old

4-AcEs wrote:

Welcome Akhlis!!
Fantastic intro. Totally awesome you worked as a GM and dabble in coding. I'm actually in school for game design at the moment and it's a ton of fun so its cool to see others who are interested in this as well.
Very nice to meet you, added you as friend and hopefully will be seeing you around :)

Uuuuh Game Design :) I wish you the best, let me know when you have projects to do, I'll test them for ya and give feedback :)
Welcome to my friend list.

Haiii -DuckLING :3
Tetrace

Akhlis wrote:

Uuuuh Game Design :) I wish you the best, let me know when you have projects to do, I'll test them for ya and give feedback :)
Welcome to my friend list.

Haiii -DuckLING :3
Haha I'll be sure to let you know. :) Really appreciate the offer. Your friends list is comfy, i like it there :)
Kunieda
Vampires ? If you become like that, and please don't sucks my blood D:
Anyway, it just a joke. Welcome~!
Topic Starter
Akhlis_old

Kunieda wrote:

Vampires ? If you become like that, and please don't sucks my blood D:
Anyway, it just a joke. Welcome~!
Uuhhhh I got a virtual hug :3 Nom nom nom (';.;')
Hiryuu_old
Welcome to osu! & the forums, hope you'll have a pleasant stay here and to have lots of fun with the game and with the community.
If you want to ask any questions feel free to pm me in-game on mail me on osu! ^^
[Maid] NekoRyo
Hello~ Welcome to the community :3 your intro...is..so..good..that makes me...fell like you're the luckiest person in the world! xD
fuyuko-chan
Hi~ Nice to meet you! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Welcome to the forums!!
Great intro btw .w.
Vampires~ ヽ(*>▽<) ノ ☆
Well enjoy your stay ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
Light Wolf_old
Vampires??
Topic Starter
Akhlis_old

[Maid] NekoRyo wrote:

Hello~ Welcome to the community :3 your intro...is..so..good..that makes me...fell like you're the luckiest person in the world! xD
Lucky? Yeah I think I'm somehow lucky :)

Light Wolf wrote:

Vampires??
Vampires! ヽ(*>▽<) ノ
Yousoro

Akhlis wrote:

[Maid] NekoRyo wrote:

Vampires! ヽ(*>▽<) ノ
welcome!
Topic Starter
Akhlis_old

Yikari wrote:

welcome!