forum

I want to meet you all, and I want you to meet me. /o/jk~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kjungxox
Hello Hello~ kjungxox here~ Nice to meet y'all. I know the subject of this post is sooooooooooo idk. HAHAHAHA.

I'm a teenager and incoming senior this year. :) I just registered here, 'cause my friend suggested this game to me and it's not wrong to try new games right? :P So far, I've been liking this game and the forums! LOL. But I'm still not good on osu so I still play easy levels. :o Uhmm... I like watching anime (especially if the genre are comedy and romance or maybe drama? ;) ) and listening to k-pop and some ballad song.(OMG, I'm so random.) Anyway, I hope to get along with you all.

Have a nice day guys. :)

Ugh, so much for an intro. :) :D 8-)

-Ciao!
Tetrace
Hey kjungxox!
Welcome to Osu! and the community!
You are gonna fit in real nicely here and the next thing you know you are as addicted to this game as we are. :)
_MLX3
HI KJUNG!!!!!!
OMG YOU GOTTA CLICK THIS!!
I look forward to your future here on osu!!! I hope you have an AWESOME time here!

Let's be ACTIVE! We love ACTIVE (ACTTIVEE) users.

Really hope you enjoy your stay! Be sure to ask a Mod if you need anything!

click here <3
(: Ducky-kun!

ADIOS , LOVE!
Kunieda
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!
Zalaria
Welcome! ^^ I am an osu! addict lol xp Glad to see more new members joining the community ^^ I'll be glad to add ya to my friends list! Maybe we could play some rounds together ^^
Hiryuu_old
Hello kjungxox, welcome to osu! & the forum ^^ Hope you'll enjoy your stay here and by meeting lots of great people ^^

Just stay away from offtopic, there are evil monsters lurking there
Topic Starter
kjungxox
Thanks guys! I really appreciate all the welcomes. :D
Light Wolf_old
?????
AlphaBetaGamma_old
Hi there~ :33
TamaraMarie
Hi there! Welcome to osu! and its forums!

A k-pop fan? You and I will get along just fine, haha! Nice to meet you! ^^
Irisu_old
Feel free to talk to me if I'm online. Welcome to both the forums and the game :3
fuyuko-chan
Hi~ Nice to meet you (⌒▽⌒)
Enjoy your stay on the forums! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Narunya
hello
welcome
i like ur avatar
;3..
Miyu
WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Natsu
Hi and Welcome to Osu! :D