Nyquill
okay
Topic Starter
Nemis
Thank you :D
mancuso_JM_
Modding a Nemis' map one more time! :P

[Normal:]

• 00:24:896 (1) - I'd place this note around x:396 y:196 because I feel the flow more natural with the following objects (and with the previous one too). Then you should fix some things to make the spacing consistent, but you don't need to change that much anyway
• 00:31:516 (1) - This is a bit nazi, but definetly this Slider looks just bad. I think a curve one will fit more here, try something easy like this:
• 00:39:792 (3) - Due to the notable change in the music, I think a New Combo in this Note will fit exactly.
• 00:55:102 (2,3) - Definetly, vocals are not placed over blue tick but over red ones. Actually this pattern plays pretty forced during the gameplay. Recommend you to re-arrange your rhythmical/placement pattern and try to do something like this (rhythmically)
• 01:01:723 (2,3) - (^)
• 01:24:482 (1) - Place this note in x:244 y:200 for a better flow.
• 01:27:792 (1,2) - This flows pretty weird in my opinion. I recommend you to do other thing (like the following one) to make the flow more natural
• 01:31:102 (1) - *Really nazi* Move the red point more to the middle of the Slider, it'll look much better imo :P
• 01:40:620 (4) - Place this note in x:288 y:180 for a better flow.
• 01:48:068 (2) - Try adding a Whistle in this note, to emphasize that ''Insane'' in vocals.
• 02:05:447 (2) - Move this note to x:284 y:164 for a better look and flow

- Some issues in the flow, but pretty easy to fix them if you follow my mod. Btw, I really recommend you to fix the things in ''red''.

[Reiji's Hard:]

• 00:53:034 (7) - I think a New Combo is needed here, due to the music change and the jumpy pattern.
• 01:20:758 (2,3) - Reduce this jump, after the break time this jump is not really predictable.. Plus, the music doesn't sound that loud to have this jump, so yeah.. I recommend you to change that.
• 01:43:517 (9,1) - I'd reduce this jump as well, remember this is a Hard not an Insane, and this jumpy could be hard when appear this 1/8 Slider
• 02:10:827 (1,2,1) - (^)

- Quite difficult for a Hard, but fits ok I think. Maybe the spread becomes a bit meh because of that but I think there's no need to make it easier.

[LC:]

• 00:28:206 (2) - 00:41:448 (2) - I think a New Combo fit properly with the music and storyboard. You should consider adding one in these places
• 00:47:655 (10) - Add a New Combo here for consistency since you have a NC in every 1/8 Sliders
• 01:20:758 (2,3) - Same as Hard.

- I think you overuse a bit jumps in the last part of the map :/..

[Nemis:]

• 01:46:620 (1) - Come on man, this 3/4 is so random :P. Use a simple 1/1 Slider instead of that to follow better the vocals

- Just this, but fix it up pls! :P

Just small stuff..
Give me a call after you're done looking through my mod!
Reiji-RJ
http://puu.sh/4mT5A.osu
Fixed everything, thank you!
Topic Starter
Nemis
Normal: changed all except 00:31:516 (1) - , 01:27:792 (1,2) - , 01:31:102 (1) - , and 02:05:447 (2) - . Reasons are:
-I like how it flows
-I like its form

Fixed the 3/4 in the Insane. I also changed 00:33:171 (1,2,3,4) - this to follow the vocals better (++_++ instead of +_+++) and I moved 00:46:413 (1,2) - this double closer to the next one 'cause I find the spacing more appropriate now.

Updated (Rei's diff too), really useful mancuso! Thanks <3
La Cataline
Hi.

mancuso_JM_ wrote:

• 00:28:206 (2) - 00:41:448 (2) - I think a New Combo fit properly with the music and storyboard. You should consider adding one in these places
• 00:47:655 (10) - Add a New Combo here for consistency since you have a NC in every 1/8 Sliders
Well, I figured a better way to fix those.

mancuso_JM_ wrote:

• 01:20:758 (2,3) - Same as Hard.
Come on, this isn't even a jump and this exact placement is essential here

mancuso_JM_ wrote:

- I think you overuse a bit jumps in the last part of the map :/..
This is kinda the whole point of this part.
Natteke desu
RANK U
Topic Starter
Nemis
last update
mancuso_JM_
Rechecked and fixed some things over IRC and LC did some IRC about hitsounding in Nemis' difs.
I don't see any problem with the map now!
So, Ranked!
meiikyuu
this song :D
Flask
but I want to hardlol hentai stuff
Kodora
woah good job, congratz!
Stefan
Nice! Too bad that the Insane Diffs has retarded 1/8 Streams in Taiko :?

Congrats!
Kecco
Congratz!
Reiji-RJ
Congratz, Nemi and LC! *^*
mancuso_JM_

Reiji-RJ wrote:

Congratz, Nemi, LC and Reiji! *^*
Fixed :3
Nyukai
Gratz Nemis. <3
UnderminE
So much LC maps getting ranked
Natteke desu
Gz, bro!

SPOILER

UnderminE wrote:

So much LC maps getting ranked
Cancel
grets
La Cataline
Should have probably credited sterrum too, since the idea of storyboard is totally taken from his...
Reiji-RJ

mancuso_JM_ wrote:

Reiji-RJ wrote:

Congratz, Nemi, LC and Reiji! *^*
Fixed :3
Thank you >w<
Roxas
Gratz everyone!
UnderminE

La Cataline wrote:

Should have probably credited sterrum too, since the idea of storyboard is totally taken from his...
Topic Starter
Nemis
Thanks! Gratz to Rei and LC too :P

UnderminE wrote:

La Cataline wrote:

Put in the creator's words!
winber1
Gratz!

loving this map B-)
TicClick
awwwwwwww yeah.

La Cataline wrote:

таки хуеррумбоард
Azure
so fast lol
GJ
KantoKun
Gratz~
Lally
*DDDD* nice to see this ranked gratz all \o3o/
Zero__wind
oh yes LC's mushroom
shARPII
2 years later o/
GJ for this map (uhu Infected Mushroom <3)

Nemis wrote:

La Cataline wrote:

I totally agree.
So many finishes sound really bad here.

It's just that Nemis decided not to upload one of my custom hitsounds, right, Nemis?
I missed some and I submitted them 2-3 days ago, so shARPII, some weeks ago, when these hitsounds weren't submitted, wrote that because the default ones were awful to hear in that part.
Tell me if I'm wrong, I think I submitted the correct hitsounds.
I understand now o/ It was weird before but now it's just perfect <3