Counter-Strike General

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pizzicato

nostalgic tears won't stop
Vyscosity

Apex wrote:

There's this Chinese ripoff called CrossFire(or CF) that gets a lot of negative(tacitly economical) attention from Chinese people.

There's more than just one, and the communities of each of them like to argue over which is the better game. There are few cool gamemodes in CF, though.

makkura wrote:

is 1.6 dead by now?
There are still a good number of servers in China, really common in internet cafes/pubs too.
REPATHOS
Used to love this game and I still play from time to time. But I prefer Source over GO.
Remco32
I didn't like it at first, but last week I tried some classic competitive mode. Since then I got hooked.
Mara

95.47.140.48:27015
Remco32
Why do people still play such an ancient game?
Varetyr
^so basically if a game is ancient, you stop playing it, JUST BECAUSE it's ancient ?
Remco32

Varetyr wrote:

^so basically if a game is ancient, you stop playing it, JUST BECAUSE it's ancient ?
No because the game got improved, newer, versions.
Varetyr
Sometimes, these "improvements" just don't fit some players' tastes.
And some other players' computers don't have the minimum requirements to play these newer versions...
Those are the two main reasons imo, there are still plenty of them but it should be enough to answer your question.
Mara
Why choose one version when you can play all of them?
Remco32

Mara wrote:

Why choose one version when you can play all of them?
Touché
Mara

I fucking love this spot. Everytime.
Dafydd
zombie escape on CS:GO is fun. Although most people still use the CS:S ze maps rofl.
I really want to try out TTT but i don't have Gary's Mod :(
420Guy
I have CS:S and CS:GO .. And CS:GO is the worst CS ever.. dunno why people play it. I only play sometimes CSS for fun .. Zombie or surf maps.
dNextGen
wtf CS GO is best nuub what makes you think so

Condition Zero Deleted Scenes is probably the best game i've ever played though,really fucking sick
UnderminE

Wehzy wrote:

I have CS:S and CS:GO .. And CS:GO is the worst CS ever.. dunno why people play it. I only play sometimes CSS for fun .. Zombie or surf maps.
Watch some MLG and you will love it
Icyteru
I just bought operation:payback. ...
420Guy
:idea:

dNextGen wrote:

wtf CS GO is best nuub what makes you think so

Condition Zero Deleted Scenes is probably the best game i've ever played though,really fucking sick
What makes me think so?
The deagle sucks, the awp sucks, the maps are boring.
It's like CoD and not CS ..
Mara

Wehzy wrote:

The deagle sucks

Yeah, right.

Enjoy your XBOXHUGE hitboxes.
Lilac
What sucks is your aim and your lack of knowledge of how guns work in the game.

Any and every gun has its use and highlights.
Icyteru
deagle sucks is a common argument....but really....awp sucks?

that's new. (only things i can think of are blur while moving and $ nerf) but awp was OP in 1.6 cause the only counter to it was another awp or hoping the user is bad.
dNextGen
deagle is like the noobest gun to use dude

you click on enemy and they instant dead

awp sucks though,real man use SSG 08/Schidmt Scout
dNextGen
anyone know where i can watch the pro playing competitive match ?

well dota has lke gosugamers and joindota so yeah im asking about similiar sites that shows upcoming match between pro teams and shi
420Guy
The new awp is so bad.
CS:S is the real CS.
stuffycatz
Had 1000 hours of play on css,mostly playing deathrun or zombie.
Got bored of csgo after an hour of play.
Dafydd
inb4 the p250 was so op that it made deagle look like sht. good times lol
Mara

Wehzy wrote:

CS:S is the real CS.
oh wow

I hope dkun, laport and some of my ESEA buddies will never see this post
rzkadi

dNextGen wrote:

anyone know where i can watch the pro playing competitive match ?

well dota has lke gosugamers and joindota so yeah im asking about similiar sites that shows upcoming match between pro teams and shi
well, you can try hltv.org :)

deagle is not sucks. its really good at mid and close quarter battle, but the recoil goes wild when it comes to long range battle.

also i'm wondering, why cant i change rate in classic competitive matchmaking? do you guys have any idea :roll:
NoNameShuffle
Really good game used to play css all the time but not anymore maybe some day i start playing again LOL
Lilac
The point of the Desert Eagle is for one-shot headshots. Recoil feels actually somewhat satisfying since .50AE does that to you.

Tec-9 actually has the same capability for one-shot headshots as the DE but it just doesn't feel as satisfying getting one-shot headshots from it.