posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dreamday96x
Hey there i m searching for new ways to make my avatar so what did you do?^^
boat
crop image get avatar
Jarby
If you are really advanced, you can also resize the image so that more of it fits in the 128x128 frame! A few years ago on certain forums, having silly photoshopped-out-the-arse signatures with effects and filters everywhere was popular, though I don't think it ever applied to avatars (thank god).
Irisu_old
your sig ;_;
Oblongata

boat wrote:

crop image get avatar
Pretty much just this.

If you're going to add text like you (tried) did, I'd suggest finding a better font and not some weird text effects at the least.
Kaona

Irisu wrote:

your sig ;_;
;__________________;
whymeman
You can use either Paint.NET or GIMP to edit an image for avatar and signature creation (yes, they are both FREE to use). Though, it's best to find an image with high quality for best results. If you want transparency (like mine), make sure you clear out any unwanted parts of the image without harming the character. Then after that, save the image in .png format. Here's an example of Paint.NET.....

Make sure as Jarby said to properly resize and crop the image to get the best out of the avatar's quality (Maximum dimensions; width: 128 pixels, height: 128 pixels, file size: 88kB. Formats .jpg and .png supported)