forum

Newbie Mafia! [Mafia win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
YoshiKart
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Deadline going again, unchanged.
Henkie
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
kuwarudo
WHAT THE FUCK

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

First

VOTE Adam pl0x
adam2046
I vote Larto again today.
Henkie
Larto
I hate you vyt. Could you please act in different ways depending if you are a wolf or a townie? kthx.

Also, I vote for adam since we've got not much to lose now.

Vytalibus felt a prick
*smirk*
YoshiKart
Okay, I'm at a loss now. >_>

I'll vote Larto for the time being.
adam2046
No discussion?
Henkie
About what D: no one has any clue about who the mafia is
so it's just wild guessing.. i guess
adam2046
But if we don't lynch a wolf today we lose~
kuwarudo
No one is discussing because Echo died again.
adam2046
The only person really suspect at this point is Larto.
I have a giant FOS on kuwarudo though.
Small FOS on YK

The important thing to remember is that we need discussion if we're going to win this game, we have to find both the mafia in two days, I will suspect anyone who discourages us from discussing.

Can we please post reasons for voting people now?
The only person I've seen give a reason was Angie~, and it was just random.

The reason I'm voting for Larto and FOSing Kuwarudo is because they only ever applied their votes to people they saw it necessary to add their vote in order to kill them, otherwise they voted for random people (and even themselves) to make it seem less suspicious.
kuwarudo
Ha ha ha, I promised I would vote someone on Friday, but I forgot about it, when I started posting, I remembered, and had almost no more time.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Manual Prodding YoshiKart and Larto, get talking people.
kuwarudo
adam2046
Lynch or Lose.
It means if we don't lynch a mafia we lose the game almost straight away.

Edit: ^_^
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Lynch or Lose, As in, Hit mafia today or town loses.
Derekku
*ghost*

Go town! *cheers*
kuwarudo
WE ARE ALL DEAD THE TOWN WILL LOSE

UNLESS WE HIT LUCKY
Yuukari-Banteki
lol i got killed while i was gone, prolly for trying to lead you guys...oh well, good luck town!
Echo
Watching you guys is so frustrating! Use your head!

deleted
adam2046
^ Exactly...but why are you derek and SFG posting?
You guys are dead...
Derekku
*floats around cuz he's a ghost*

The rules said I can cheer the village on :3

SFG got to make a post after she died.

Echo is trying to help everyone out since obviously we're in a rut.

Unless you don't WANT us to post, mister suspicious man ;)
adam2046
"14. Once a player is dead, they cannot contribute any more to the game. They are not to post anything. (I'll accept a simple Bah! or Go Town!)"

I don't like people breaking the rules of a game.
Derekku

Derekku Chan wrote:

*ghost*

Go town! *cheers*
Anyway, it's not like it's hindering any of you guys. No one's doing any discussion.
Echo
Bah! *deletes post*
Larto

adam2046 wrote:

Lynch or Lose.
It means if we don't lynch a mafia we lose the game almost straight away.

Edit: ^_^
Oh? That makes things clearer, I thought it'd mean that we lost already but we go on playing anyway.

Thennnnnnnnn I still vote adam. Don't you see what YoshiKart and adam are doing? Both of them voted for me, trying to get me killed. YoshiKart either "randomly" voted for me or adam and YoshiKart planned to vote for me and get me suspicious. I bet my underpants that Yoshi and adam are wolves. Of course, my explaination probably won't be awesome since I'm kinda tired now. But please, people, let's get adam killed. We don't have many possibilties and clues anyway.

KUWARUDO YOU FAG GO VOTE ADAM
kuwarudo

kuwarudo wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

First

VOTE Adam pl0x

THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LARTO
Larto
Oh. That's what you get from being tired.

EDIT: Wait, that means Henkie decides everything? Oh god no.
YoshiKart
*takes Larto's underpants*

I got an idea. I'm mafia. 'Cause I'm not a COOL DUDE. Therefore, there's only one member of mafia in the whole game. My logic wins.
Henkie

Larto wrote:

EDIT: Wait, that means Henkie decides everything? Oh god no.
Like i'm so happy with it D:
I have no idea who to choose.. it's win or lose i guess.. sort of.. i'll look through the thread once more and maybe.. i'll find something >.> (i suck so bad at this sort of games)
Henkie
Ok i read the thread.. but.. omg ç_ç i have no idea..

I'll vote... larto.. no.. adam D:.. uh larto.. ada--- AAAAHH I DON'T KNOW seriously wtf why do i gotta make this choice, i don't like losing D:

hmf..

unvote
vote...........................................................................Larto

>< i hope i'm right on this one
kuwarudo
IF WE DIE HENKIE I'LL BLAME YOU FOR EVERY BAD THING THAT EVERY HAPPENED. lol just kidding. I'll be a bit pissed though.
Larto
I shouldn't have said "Oh god no", right?
Well, I'm a cilvillian. Nice, this game ends now. :|
Henkie

Larto wrote:

I shouldn't have said "Oh god no", right?
Well, I'm a cilvillian. Nice, this game ends now. :|
stfu, this makes you more suspicious and me more confused, maybe you're just trying to make me realize you're a townie so i change my vote to a real one? i dono.. maybe you ARE a townie.. but i'll stick to my vote, too confused @_@
adam2046
I'm not sure if you're allowed to change your vote anyway since there's a majority.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Final Votecount:

Larto - 3 (adam2046, Yoshikart, HenkieBP)
adam2046 - 2 (Larto, kuwarudo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the final day, and everyone was on edge. No mafia member had been identified, and it seemed like doom was immenent.

adam2046: If you've been paying attention, Larto's been leaving small clues. He's definately our man.

Yoshikart: What he said. *leaves*

HenkieBP: Um.... I hope I'm right....

Henkie goes to Larto, and leads him over to the last lever. Larto reluctantly stands there, with the rest of them eyeing him so that he doesn't do anything rash. Henkie pulls the trigger, and a rope tied into a noose falls from the ceiling around Larto's neck, then shoots back up.

Larto - Vanilla Townie - Lynched D3.

As soon as that lever was pulled, Henkie felt a sharp pain. Turning around, she saw kuwarudo on the ground, dead. Standing over him, adam was washing off his blades, and putting away his last vial of poison.

Masked Agent of Peppy: Have you figured out who did it?

Henkie tried to speak, but couldn't. The world grew dim.

adam2046: It took us a while, but they're dead now. We lost quite a few innocents, Henkie and kuwarudo managed to kill a few of us.

*adam quickly planted a gun on kuwarudo, and a knife on Henkie.*

adam2046: I'm ready to get out of here. I've seen enough bloodshed for a lifetime.

The masked agent didn't understand the true meaning of that sentence.

HenkieBP - Vanilla Townie - Killed in endgame.
kuwarudo - Vanilla Townie - Killed in endgame.

Mafia - adam2046 and Yoshikart win!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to post and comment now. (Geez, took you guys long enough :o)

I'll post my thoughts later.
show more