forum

Newbie Mafia! [Mafia win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
adam2046
Shit...
I don't know what to think now.
I'll have to wait a while before casting my next vote.

PS. Sorry Derek. Orz
Henkie
Another lynch? D:
omg uhm.. how many mafia were there? and how many.. normal people?
anyways, just like adam says, i'll wait till i vote too, first see how the game goes on
Larto
YOU FAGGOTS, STOP KILLING ECHO IN EVERY GAME
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Henkie
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Yuukari-Banteki
vote vytalibus

i reread the thread from the beginning and he's the most suspicious
Larto

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

vote vytalibus

^

vote vytalibus like yesterday
adam2046
I think I see why you're voting for vytalibus, but I don't think he's mafia, for me it's like 13% that he is mafia.
kuwarudo
When will this day end? I'm always wondering.
adam2046
Deadline is next saturday at 12:00 noon, Central.
vytalibus

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

vote vytalibus

Oh my, me voting for Echo is already suspicious?

I wonder why your vote wasn't as "suspicious" as mine.

Vote Saturos-fangirl
adam2046
Vote: Larto
To tell the truth, I only find him slightly more suspicious than Vytal.
kuwarudo
I don't know anymore, I think I'll vote on Friday.
Yuukari-Banteki
i have an idea, why don't we all make suspicion charts of who we suspect the most and who we suspect the least, and the reasons behind this? thatd help us to sort of share ideas and coordinate

...i probably cant make mine until lateish today though because i have a gig to play in a couple hours so imma be spending too much of that time preparing to type one up, but i *will* put it up tonight k?
adam2046
This is actually pretty much what I have written in my notepad right now.

Suspicion list

Most to least

-Larto (Acts suspicious...Could his outrage at Echo's death be gloating?)
-Vytalibus (Acts Suspicious)
-Kuwarudo (Weird behaviour, and not kuu weird)
-YoshiKart (Never Posts)
-Henkie (Seemingly human, still got my eye on him/her)
-SFG (Don't actually know what to think, acts completely human from my view, could be good actor)
kuwarudo

adam2046 wrote:

Kuwarudo (Weird behaviour, and not kuu weird)
LOL, actually I'm just behaving.
Yuukari-Banteki
my list (eliminating dead players)

-vytalibus (total suspicion: 4)
"There goes Echo again with the blatant self-exposing of his role.
I'm unvoting and putting my vote against Echo. Knowing you from the first Werewolf game, I'm suspicious." aggressive, suspicion+2
"Mhm. Saying "I'm a villager" on the first day? It only confuses us more. Believe me, in games like these, it's hard to separate truth from fabricated lies." suspicion+1
(quote from Echo, confirmed villager/veteran player)"Btw, I think vytalibus is either a wolf or has an aux role. He's talking in the same manner (same confidence?) as in the very first game, ie. the game where he was a wolf." suspicion+1

-kuu (total suspicion: -1.5)
"Besides, do you think that the Mafia would be that stupid to do that?
I have 2 votes on my head right now. If someone votes me a third time, and 2 people instantly votes me, they would be at the top of the list in suspicion, although, the 2 people who voted me could be one of the Mafia now. There is a chance that they are both the mafia members, one of them, or none of them. Just my thoughts on the matter." suspicion-1
"I think I'll just be paranoid right now and I accuse of adam2046 and Echo being the mafia." suspicion+1
"Again with the people saying they're villagers. ARE THERE EVEN MAFIA HERE ANYMOAR." suspicion-1
"Telling who the mafia in this game is really hard, since people can't post freely, I mean, real freely. Like the Werewolf Game, although I guess it would induce chaos." suspicion-.5

-adam (total suspicion: 0)

"Unvote
Vote Echo.
You seem awfully keen to point fingers...Yeah that's about all I have to go on." suspicion+1
"I suspect Vyt and Derekku.
So I'm going to vote Vytalibus because he hasn't had any and he's above Derekku in the list ^_^" suspicion+.5
"eheheh *sweatdrop*
In all seriousnes, I have only changed all those things for the song I'm mapping (I really don't have very good timing do I?)" suspicion+.5 (nfi what hes talking about)
"Maybe I should vote for myself and make it quicker for the mafia to kill me...unless they're already here." suspicion-1
"Your paranoia is killing the town." reinforces above
"^ This is what I'm talking about, you didn't vote because you only ever first voted on someone who wasn't playing." suspicion-1

-yoshikart (total suspicion: 1.5)

"BTW, I'm a player." suspicion+1 (that was the entire post)
suspicion+.5 for lack of posting

-henkie (total suspicion: 0 + 1 for being retarded)

"He looksacts suspicious u.u especially his avatar o.o" (This is just all ONE BIG set-up by adam)" suspicion+.5
"adam has a point about derekku, i just realized that lol u.u
Unvote
Vote: Derekku
IM SAVING YOUR ASS HERE ADAM :3" suspicion-1
"Think what you think :P everything is possible, maybe i'm mafia, maybe i'm not I'ma villager :3" suspicion+.5
"itsj all a game~ im trying every possible way to find the mafia :D even if i put my village in danger (wait.. would i say that with my role?) im confusing myself, carry on :3" nothing towards suspicion but +1 for being annoying/retarded

-Larto (total suspicion: -1)

"I really feel like voting for vyt. So suspicious ;_;
But if I vote for him now, that probably won't do it, since adam is like.. near to dead. But I don't see him as suspicious. orz." suspicion-1
Yuukari-Banteki
in order we have

1. vytalibus (suspicion = 4)
2. yoshikart (suspicion = 1.5)
3. henkiebp (suspicion = 0 + 1 for being retarded)
4. adam (suspicion = 0)
5. Larto (suspicion = -1)
6. kuu (suspicion = -1.5)
Wojjan
Hey everyone, I'm not in the game, just wanna make an announcement:
Suburu, if it ever occurs that you're with a tie, I could be your outside vote, since I've read the whole thing up to now, and pretty much know who I'd vote for. That way the replacement gets a bit of fun too :3
In any case suit yourself.

Also, I've been seeing fun strategies and accusations here, kinda makes me sad my PC died at Role Confirmation Phase :(
Yuukari-Banteki
so imma vanish to osu!con tomorrow and won't be back for five days or so, please dont kick me out of the game unless i die in the meantime k? ^_^
Derekku

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

so imma vanish to osu!con tomorrow and won't be back for five days or so, please dont kick me out of the game unless i die in the meantime k? ^_^
*ghost* That sounds pretty suspicious to me :evil:

just kidding just kidding <3
adam2046
I think Wojjan would be to biased maybe?
0_o
*pokes head in*

I've been following the whole thing, I could do it...
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Henkie

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

hey D: can I help it I want to be "around"?

btw, i'll make a list later, i don't know what to think yet, especially now, i just woke up :U

EDIT
eh wait wut?

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

-henkie (total suspicion: 0 + 1 for being retarded)
"He looksacts suspicious u.u especially his avatar o.o" (This is just all ONE BIG set-up by adam)" suspicion+.5
"adam has a point about derekku, i just realized that lol u.u
Unvote
Vote: Derekku
IM SAVING YOUR ASS HERE ADAM :3" suspicion-1

Wouldn't that make me more suspicious like stated before? D:
OR.. were you happy i saved adam because you are in the mafia with him?
maybe it's just minor, but i noticed this and your suspicion goes up :U but i won't vote yet, and the list will still come later kthx
kuwarudo

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

in order we have

1. vytalibus (suspicion = 4)
2. yoshikart (suspicion = 1.5)
4. adam (suspicion = 0)
5. Larto (suspicion = -1)
6. kuu (suspicion = -1.5)
How am I at the bottom???
adam2046
kuwarudo
CRAP IT'S FRIDAY HERE UM, UM, WHO TO VOTE WHO TO VOTE, UGH, UH

VOTE MYSELF FOR GREAT JUSTICE
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Deadline is on hold pending a prod response from Yoshikart.

Votecount 1:

Vytalibus - 2 (SFG, Larto)
SFG - 1 (Vytalibus)
Larto - 1 (adam2046)
Kuwarudo - 1 (Kuwarudo)

Not voting - 2 (Yoshikart, HenkieBP)
YoshiKart
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Deadline going again, unchanged.
Henkie
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
kuwarudo
WHAT THE FUCK

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

First

VOTE Adam pl0x
adam2046
I vote Larto again today.
Henkie
Larto
I hate you vyt. Could you please act in different ways depending if you are a wolf or a townie? kthx.

Also, I vote for adam since we've got not much to lose now.

Vytalibus felt a prick
*smirk*
YoshiKart
Okay, I'm at a loss now. >_>

I'll vote Larto for the time being.
adam2046
No discussion?
show more