forum

Newbie Mafia! [Mafia win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Derekku
Hey, sometimes I trust others' judgments better than my own ;)
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
kuwarudo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Votecount 5:

adam2046 - 4 (kuwarudo, HenkieBP, Derekku, Echo)
Echo - 9001 2 (vytalibus, SFG)
HenkieBP - 1 (Larto)
Derekku - 1 (adam2046)

Not Voting - 1 (Yoshi)
adam2046
Yuukari-Banteki
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Fixed. :3

Edit: Whoops, Accidentally 9001 instead of 2. Fixed now. :3
kuwarudo
IT'S OVER 9000!!

Anyway, seems like Adam is almost near deathrow, still there might be hope, like what happened in the Werewolf Game 2.
Larto
I really feel like voting for vyt. So suspicious ;_;
But if I vote for him now, that probably won't do it, since adam is like.. near to dead. But I don't see him as suspicious. orz.
..Well, I don't care :D

Unvote
Vote vytalibus
Henkie
adam has a point about derekku, i just realized that lol u.u
Unvote
Vote: Derekku
IM SAVING YOUR ASS HERE ADAM :3
Derekku
Echo
That could be pretty true, actually.
Henkie
Think what you think :P everything is possible, maybe i'm mafia, maybe i'm not I'ma villager :3
kuwarudo
Echo

HenkieBP wrote:

Think what you think :P everything is possible, maybe i'm mafia, maybe i'm not (I'ma villager) :3
I don't think a real townie would say that. There's no need for a townie to act in such an unstraightforward manner.

Also what Derekku said.

Unvote
Vote HenkieBP

edit: kuwarudo deleted his post, is that allowed?
Henkie
itsj all a game~ im trying every possible way to find the mafia :D even if i put my village in danger (wait.. would i say that with my role?) im confusing myself, carry on :3

EDIT: about what derekku said, im not trying to look like a villager, according to the PM i got i just am u.u OR AM I MAFIA?... holy crap im confusing making myself suspicious to what i'm not more and more, ill shut up for now D: ...
Derekku
Okay, I've heard enough. I don't know why I didn't go ahead and revote last night. That's what I get for being up at 3am :V

Unvote.
Vote HenkieBP.
adam2046
^ This is what I'm talking about, you didn't vote because you only ever first voted on someone who wasn't playing.
Henkie
Ok now i still didn't find out anything, i got votes, and no hints yet. i'll stick with... who did i vote for again? o.o
EDIT: oh right, derekku, than i'll stick with derekku for now
Derekku

adam2046 wrote:

^ This is what I'm talking about, you didn't vote because you only ever first voted on someone who wasn't playing.
So? I can vote whenever I want. =| Also, throwing all of this shit at me is making you look pretty suspicious again, too. :P

EDIT: Speaking of that other person (Yoshi), where is he?
Henkie
ye.. maybe he thinks he doesn't have to do anything for his role o.o
adam2046
I bet he's just lazy... :|
YoshiKart
Derekku
:| You guys are voting for an innocent villager. (Even though there's really no way I can convince you that I am...)

I can at least apologize for voting in a stupid way :\ Sorry town, I've let you down :(
Echo
You're nowhere near dying as far as I can tell, but just to be sure,

Mod: hurry up and post a vote summary ;P
Derekku
kuwarudo
Telling who the mafia in this game is really hard, since people can't post freely, I mean, real freely. Like the Werewolf Game, although I guess it would induce chaos.
Echo

kuwarudo wrote:

Telling who the mafia in this game is really hard, since people can't post freely, I mean, real freely.
You work out who the mafia are by finding holes in their arguments.
kuwarudo

Echo wrote:

You work out who the mafia are by finding holes in their arguments.
Isn't that like, human error?

HAH I FOUND A HOLE
Derekku
>_> @ kuwarudo
Henkie

Derekku Chan wrote:

Henkie, I bet you're in the mafia with Adam, and that's why you're trying to save him ;) After all, you were one of the first to vote for him (trying to make yourself look like a villager) and now you're backing out. 8-)

Derekku Chan wrote:

:| You guys are voting for an innocent villager. (Even though there's really no way I can convince you that I am...)

I can at least apologize for voting in a stupid way :\ Sorry town, I've let you down :(
And you tell me trying i'm stuff? What is there left to believe now than? xD I'm not going to try to prove anymore, it just messes up stuff u.u

And yes, i'll still stick to derekku untill i've seen more posts
Echo
If both of you are mafia, accusing each other is not a smart thing to do.
Henkie
Anyone could be in the mafia ECHO :3
Even you, but i'm not going to change my vote just yet
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Bah, I'm late on this votecount. Fine, I'll take a pentalty.

--------------------------------------------------

Votecount 6:

Derekku - 3 (adam2046, Henkie, Yoshi)
Echo - 2 (vytalibus, SFG)
HenkieBP - 2 (Echo, Derekku)
adam2046 - 1 (kuwarudo)
vytalibus - 1 (Larto)
LadySuburu - 1 (Penalty)

Not Voting - 0
adam2046
What happens when 4 of us vote for you?
kuwarudo
The host is in the game?
Derekku
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

The Mod Wrote wrote:

10. At deadline, half of the votes that would normally be required are enough to lynch a player. In the event of a draw, the player who had the most votes before being tied will be lynched.
You can do that, but it might be better to come to a consensus lynch. :3
Derekku
Oops, I didn't scroll down far enough, then. Argh ):
show more