forum

Newbie Mafia! [Mafia win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
adam2046
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
Unvote.

Vote YoshiKart

I just can't decide :P
Echo

vytalibus wrote:

I'm unvoting and putting my vote against Echo. Knowing you from the first Werewolf game, I'm suspicious.
About what? In the first game, YOU were the wolf, and I was the villager :/
kuwarudo
Actually Echo, to be more precise you were an Unknown Celebrity.
vytalibus

Echo wrote:

vytalibus wrote:

I'm unvoting and putting my vote against Echo. Knowing you from the first Werewolf game, I'm suspicious.
About what? In the first game, YOU were the wolf, and I was the villager :/
Believe me, you have been... rather much more aggressive than ever. Reasons?
Echo
I'm not aggressive.
vytalibus

Echo wrote:

I'm not aggressive.
Mhm. Saying "I'm a villager" on the first day? It only confuses us more. Believe me, in games like these, it's hard to separate truth from fabricated lies.
Echo
It's just how I play.
kuwarudo
Out of topic stuff:

When will this day end???

On topic stuff:

If that's how you play Echo, it just means you're used to either lying a lot in this kind of games or you get bad luck with the roles.
Henkie
/me returned D:

Vote: adam2046
He looks acts suspicious u.u especially his avatar o.o" (This is just all ONE BIG set-up by adam)
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adam2046
eheheh *sweatdrop*
In all seriousnes, I have only changed all those things for the song I'm mapping (I really don't have very good timing do I?)
Henkie
^-^
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

kuwarudo wrote:

Out of topic stuff:

When will this day end???
Your deadline is May 29th at 4:00 PM, Central Standard time.

Votecount 4:

adam2046 - 2 (kuwarudo, HenkieBP)
Echo - 1 (vytalibus)
vytalibus - 1 (adam2046)
Larto - 1 (SFG)
HenkieBP - 1 (Larto)
Yoshikart - 1 (Derekku)

-------------------------------

If you're confused as to how to start looking for scum, read this entry on the mafia wiki.

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Finding_mafia

Of course, it just gives hints. You'll have to determine how much weight you give any of these tips.
Derekku
Unvote.

Vote adam2046.

I think we all know why ;)
adam2046
Maybe I should vote for myself and make it quicker for the mafia to kill me...unless they're already here.
Unvote
Vote Derekku

You seem to always vote on people getting voted on.
Yuukari-Banteki
Derekku
Hey, sometimes I trust others' judgments better than my own ;)
Echo
kuwarudo
Derekku
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Votecount 5:

adam2046 - 4 (kuwarudo, HenkieBP, Derekku, Echo)
Echo - 9001 2 (vytalibus, SFG)
HenkieBP - 1 (Larto)
Derekku - 1 (adam2046)

Not Voting - 1 (Yoshi)
adam2046
Yuukari-Banteki
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Fixed. :3

Edit: Whoops, Accidentally 9001 instead of 2. Fixed now. :3
kuwarudo
IT'S OVER 9000!!

Anyway, seems like Adam is almost near deathrow, still there might be hope, like what happened in the Werewolf Game 2.
Larto
I really feel like voting for vyt. So suspicious ;_;
But if I vote for him now, that probably won't do it, since adam is like.. near to dead. But I don't see him as suspicious. orz.
..Well, I don't care :D

Unvote
Vote vytalibus
Henkie
adam has a point about derekku, i just realized that lol u.u
Unvote
Vote: Derekku
IM SAVING YOUR ASS HERE ADAM :3
Derekku
Echo
That could be pretty true, actually.
Henkie
Think what you think :P everything is possible, maybe i'm mafia, maybe i'm not I'ma villager :3
kuwarudo
Echo

HenkieBP wrote:

Think what you think :P everything is possible, maybe i'm mafia, maybe i'm not (I'ma villager) :3
I don't think a real townie would say that. There's no need for a townie to act in such an unstraightforward manner.

Also what Derekku said.

Unvote
Vote HenkieBP

edit: kuwarudo deleted his post, is that allowed?
Henkie
itsj all a game~ im trying every possible way to find the mafia :D even if i put my village in danger (wait.. would i say that with my role?) im confusing myself, carry on :3

EDIT: about what derekku said, im not trying to look like a villager, according to the PM i got i just am u.u OR AM I MAFIA?... holy crap im confusing making myself suspicious to what i'm not more and more, ill shut up for now D: ...
Derekku
Okay, I've heard enough. I don't know why I didn't go ahead and revote last night. That's what I get for being up at 3am :V

Unvote.
Vote HenkieBP.
adam2046
^ This is what I'm talking about, you didn't vote because you only ever first voted on someone who wasn't playing.
Henkie
Ok now i still didn't find out anything, i got votes, and no hints yet. i'll stick with... who did i vote for again? o.o
EDIT: oh right, derekku, than i'll stick with derekku for now
Derekku

adam2046 wrote:

^ This is what I'm talking about, you didn't vote because you only ever first voted on someone who wasn't playing.
So? I can vote whenever I want. =| Also, throwing all of this shit at me is making you look pretty suspicious again, too. :P

EDIT: Speaking of that other person (Yoshi), where is he?
Henkie
ye.. maybe he thinks he doesn't have to do anything for his role o.o
adam2046
I bet he's just lazy... :|
show more