forum

Newbie Mafia! [Mafia win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Echo
I'm just going on what little there is to go on so far. Don't take it personally.
adam2046
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
Unvote.
Vote adam2046.

You seem awfully quick to change your vote to people pointing fingers :P

Wait... that makes no sense :)

Unvote.
Vote Echo.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
YoshiKart
I'll replace Wojjan if he's going... :P
Echo
OK, I'm going to unvote and vote wojjan so we won't get a replacement :P

Out of everyone here, SFG is still the most suspicious to me, but she's only at like 5 on a scale of 100. Can we post more please?
Derekku
Echo
You can't vote Yoshikart because he's not in the game yet, it's still Wojjan ^^
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Yoshikart replaces Wojjan.

Sending Yoshikart his role PM.

Edit: Deadline is pushed back 1 day. Make use of the time. The less discussion, the less chance for town to win you know.
Yuukari-Banteki
i would be trusting Echo's judgement on things since he's been pretty solid in the games I've watched him on...but the only finger he's pointing atm is at me T_T

Seriously guys talk so we get a chance to know you~ if you dont talk i will start voting for you sooner or later
kuwarudo
I'm not going to point any serious fingers yet until Day 2.

I think I'll just be paranoid right now and I accuse of adam2046 and Echo being the mafia.

Right, I unvote and vote~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^^^^
Echo
I'm a villager.
vytalibus
There goes Echo again with the blatant self-exposing of his role.

I'm unvoting and putting my vote against Echo. Knowing you from the first Werewolf game, I'm suspicious.
Derekku
Unvote.

I'm voting Echo because he's blatantly lying :evil:
kuwarudo
Uhhh, what just happened? Can someone explain? I'm not getting this.
adam2046
I suspect Vyt and Derekku.
So I'm going to vote Vytalibus because he hasn't had any and he's above Derekku in the list ^_^
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Votecount 3:

Echo - 2 (Derekku, vytalibus)
vytalibus - 1 (adam2046)
Larto - 1 (SFG)
HenkieBP - 1 (Larto)
adam2046 - 1 (kuwarudo)

----------------------------------------

Wojjan has been added to the replacement queue.

Waiting on Yoshikart's confirmation post.
Yuukari-Banteki
oops i wasn't trying to round up votes against Echo but i seem to have influenced something of that nature accidentally anyways D: sorry Echo (so long as you arent a wolf lol)
YoshiKart
Present.

BTW, I'm a player.
adam2046
Derekku
Unvote.

Vote YoshiKart

I just can't decide :P
Echo

vytalibus wrote:

I'm unvoting and putting my vote against Echo. Knowing you from the first Werewolf game, I'm suspicious.
About what? In the first game, YOU were the wolf, and I was the villager :/
kuwarudo
Actually Echo, to be more precise you were an Unknown Celebrity.
vytalibus

Echo wrote:

vytalibus wrote:

About what? In the first game, YOU were the wolf, and I was the villager :/
Believe me, you have been... rather much more aggressive than ever. Reasons?
Echo
I'm not aggressive.
vytalibus

Echo wrote:

I'm not aggressive.
Mhm. Saying "I'm a villager" on the first day? It only confuses us more. Believe me, in games like these, it's hard to separate truth from fabricated lies.
Echo
It's just how I play.
kuwarudo
Out of topic stuff:

When will this day end???

On topic stuff:

If that's how you play Echo, it just means you're used to either lying a lot in this kind of games or you get bad luck with the roles.
Henkie
/me returned D:

Vote: adam2046
He looks acts suspicious u.u especially his avatar o.o" (This is just all ONE BIG set-up by adam)
Echo
adam2046
eheheh *sweatdrop*
In all seriousnes, I have only changed all those things for the song I'm mapping (I really don't have very good timing do I?)
Henkie
^-^
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

kuwarudo wrote:

Out of topic stuff:

When will this day end???
Your deadline is May 29th at 4:00 PM, Central Standard time.

Votecount 4:

adam2046 - 2 (kuwarudo, HenkieBP)
Echo - 1 (vytalibus)
vytalibus - 1 (adam2046)
Larto - 1 (SFG)
HenkieBP - 1 (Larto)
Yoshikart - 1 (Derekku)

-------------------------------

If you're confused as to how to start looking for scum, read this entry on the mafia wiki.

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Finding_mafia

Of course, it just gives hints. You'll have to determine how much weight you give any of these tips.
Derekku
Unvote.

Vote adam2046.

I think we all know why ;)
adam2046
Maybe I should vote for myself and make it quicker for the mafia to kill me...unless they're already here.
Unvote
Vote Derekku

You seem to always vote on people getting voted on.
Yuukari-Banteki
Derekku
Hey, sometimes I trust others' judgments better than my own ;)
Echo
kuwarudo
Derekku
show more