forum

Newbie Mafia! [Mafia win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
vytalibus
I'll join. :3
kuwarudo

LadySuburu wrote:

Note 3: Please take this game seriously. It's hard for it to be played properly if you don't. Thanks. :3

Are you specifying me by some chance??
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Not specifically you, but somewhat. Moreover, the Roleplaying format that Ace has been using doesn't work well for mafia, and it seems that more than just you don't take it seriously. I just want everyone to know not to post images of candypedobears, or somesuch. :P

But in all seriousness, no. I wasn't talking specifically to you kuu. :3
kuwarudo
Yay, :(
Derekku
I've never played, but I read the wiki and it looks like fun :)

I'm in! 8-)
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Added. Also added another note. (Grah werewolf game makes my head hurt.)
Jinxy

LadySuburu wrote:

(Grah werewolf game makes my head hurt.)

Isint item making awesome?

I hope you say no, because I would kill you if you said yes.
(Still not joining. Werewolf is giving me a headache too.)
Wojjan

LadySuburu wrote:

"Local female student killed."
Oh you.
Yuukari-Banteki
hi Subi! count me in this time
adam2046
Yes this seems a bit more like the thinking man/woman's game, sign me up.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
We are now full!

I will be sending out role PMs after I figure out what role each of you gets. Let me pull up my random number generator, and then bias it. :3

Please respond to your PM, and once everyone is ready I'll begin.
kuwarudo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Larto

adam2046 wrote:

Yes this seems a bit more like the thinking man/woman's game.
What am I doing here then?

No I'm serious D:
adam2046
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Considering I'm almost 100% sure the remaining two players will confirm, I'm willing to let you start now, and have the others join in once they confirm.

Your deadline is May 28th at 4:00 PM, Central Standard time.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Have fun!

Download: STM200 - PARANOiA ETERNAL (mercury2004) [Epic!].osu
Yuukari-Banteki
Setting it as my personal goal to avenge Subi, I will be the one to get the lynch voting started here.

I vote for Larto because I haven't seen him lynched yet in either of the other games, or even killed. ^_^ fair is fair, after all~
Echo
Heck, I can finally vote kuwarudo.

Vote: kuwarudo
Larto
kuwarudo
Uh, Vote: Larto, your avatar is, bothering me now.
Derekku
Vote: kuwarudo

He smells funny :|
kuwarudo
Yuukari-Banteki
do try to keep the offtopic posting to a minimum this time Kuu...or I will change my vote to you~
kuwarudo
adam2046
I vote for Wojjan, because he hasn't posted a vote/been voted and because he's before Vytalibus (got lucky this time Vytal)
and if they had voted for each other I probably would have voted myself : (

Edit: forgot bold...
Echo
Just remember that in this game the day ends as soon as we reach 5 votes for someone. So don't put someone on L-2 by randomly voting as the mafia can jump in and put the 2 extra votes required to kill a townie.
kuwarudo
Uh, "L-2", I know this is kind of out of topic, but I want to know, because I don't know what L-2 means.

Besides, do you think that the Mafia would be that stupid to do that?

I have 2 votes on my head right now. If someone votes me a third time, and 2 people instantly votes me, they would be at the top of the list in suspicion, although, the 2 people who voted me could be one of the Mafia now. There is a chance that they are both the mafia members, one of them, or none of them. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Oh, yeah, Echo, please answer my question.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Votecount 1:

Larto - 2 (SFG, Kuwarudo)
Kuwarudo - 2 (Echo, Derekku)
HenkieBP - 1 (Larto)
Wojjan - 1 (adam2046)

Wojjan hasn't confirmed yet. I'll give him another day before searching for a replacement. If he doesn't confirm, I'll extend the deadline.
vytalibus
Vote: Larto

Sorry if I'm not participating too much. I'm sick.
Yuukari-Banteki

Echo wrote:

Just remember that in this game the day ends as soon as we reach 5 votes for someone. So don't put someone on L-2 by randomly voting as the mafia can jump in and put the 2 extra votes required to kill a townie.
well actually i was kindof hoping the day would end on the early side so that we can actually figure out who killed dear Subi T_T poor Subi </3
Echo
L-2 : two votes to lynch (it's the same as T-n for n minutes to take off)

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

Setting it as my personal goal to avenge Subi, I will be the one to get the lynch voting started here.
Quoting out of context? :P Still... the underlined part sounds like a weird thing to say for a townie, even if you were just messing around.

Unvote, vote SFG

Yuukari-Banteki
:( Subi is my best friend/sibling of the heart. Can't I be expected to want to avenge her slaughter? To find the two people who MURDERED her and bring them to justice? I just...Subi.... :( she's far far far too important to wait passively and pretend I don't care because I *do* care.

Edit: also whatthefuck youre aiming at me because I was the first to vote...haven't we been over this before? geez!
Echo
I'm just going on what little there is to go on so far. Don't take it personally.
adam2046
Derekku
Unvote.
Vote adam2046.

You seem awfully quick to change your vote to people pointing fingers :P

Wait... that makes no sense :)

Unvote.
Vote Echo.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
YoshiKart
I'll replace Wojjan if he's going... :P
Echo
OK, I'm going to unvote and vote wojjan so we won't get a replacement :P

Out of everyone here, SFG is still the most suspicious to me, but she's only at like 5 on a scale of 100. Can we post more please?
Derekku
Echo
You can't vote Yoshikart because he's not in the game yet, it's still Wojjan ^^
show more