forum

Masaaki Endoh - Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (TV Size) [Osu|Tai

posted
Total Posts
show more
Irreversible
[Easy]

00:49:304 (3,4) - not sure how confusing this is for an easy, i mean imagine you're a beginner and see the circle next to 2 (in this case: 4), and you want to click it, fail. Can you replace that one maybe? http://puu.sh/6YryI/6f3fa819e8.jpg Maybe like that?

Rest is fine!

[Normal]

01:12:678 (4,5) - Same for this one, it would be nice if you could slightly replace that one. if you Need further help, you can contact me obviously

> Rhythm is rather confusing, but it's fine as it is.

[Hard]

Fine!

[Insane]

00:32:003 (1) - This is really a misleading antijump, i mean if you check the DS before, and the timeline as well, you can see yourself that this one might be a bit too misleading. How about increasing the DS?
00:33:292 (6) - Just a personal Preference, but how about stacking this one with 2? The flow created between 6 > 1 will increase as well, because like now it's just .. a flat curve, and something like that doesn't flow that well if you have a gap in the timeline like that.
00:36:789 (1) - I wish you would increase the DS here as well just for a bit, idk, maybe it's just me, but the DS here seems a bit low as well ><
00:44:151 (5) - 182 317 00:44:335 (1) - 20 258 00:44:703 (2) - 101 145 and again - a quite misleading structure you've got there. The fact that this is 1/1 should definetly mean: increase the spacing here. You can Change the positions of course, but please take a look at it.

Call me back! :3
Topic Starter
DakeDekaane

Irreversible wrote:

[Easy]

00:49:304 (3,4) - not sure how confusing this is for an easy, i mean imagine you're a beginner and see the circle next to 2 (in this case: 4), and you want to click it, fail. Can you replace that one maybe? http://puu.sh/6YryI/6f3fa819e8.jpg Maybe like that? /*Changed the rhythm instead, it should be better now.

Rest is fine!

[Normal]

01:12:678 (4,5) - Same for this one, it would be nice if you could slightly replace that one. if you Need further help, you can contact me obviously /*Even if the approach rate helps here, I tweaked this part to make it more intuitive.

> Rhythm is rather confusing, but it's fine as it is.

[Hard]

Fine!

[Insane]

00:32:003 (1) - This is really a misleading antijump, i mean if you check the DS before, and the timeline as well, you can see yourself that this one might be a bit too misleading. How about increasing the DS? /*Done
00:33:292 (6) - Just a personal Preference, but how about stacking this one with 2? The flow created between 6 > 1 will increase as well, because like now it's just .. a flat curve, and something like that doesn't flow that well if you have a gap in the timeline like that. /*With the previous change I had to change this too, but still got your point and did something about that.
00:36:789 (1) - I wish you would increase the DS here as well just for a bit, idk, maybe it's just me, but the DS here seems a bit low as well >< /*Done and changed a lot this part too.
00:44:151 (5) - 182 317 00:44:335 (1) - 20 258 00:44:703 (2) - 101 145 and again - a quite misleading structure you've got there. The fact that this is 1/1 should definetly mean: increase the spacing here. You can Change the positions of course, but please take a look at it. /*Ok, I agree here too.

Call me back! :3
Thank you Irre <3
Irreversible
GETA! ok idk what he says

Ranked! <3
Alternative
Gratz~
Topic Starter
DakeDekaane
AW YES <3

Thanks a lot jonathan, TKSalt and Irre, but specially TKSalt for looking at my Taiko diffs where I was near giving up on them and letting it be my first ranked Taiko set (don't trying to make you less Irre >3<).

Enjoy the map guys and don't blame it if it's bad, it has near a year old.
Cloudchaser
IT'S HAPPENING
Gero
Grats Man! :3/

Amare Amare AMARE!
Cloudchaser

Gero wrote:

Grats Man! :3/

Amare Amare AMARE!
MAWARE
Alarido
ABARE ABARE ABARE!!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAANNKKEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Sentai (a part of Tokusatsu style) !!!! :D

CONGRATZ DAKEEEE~

Thanks jonaaaa~ and TKSalt and Irre!
Topic Starter
DakeDekaane
I almost forgot:

Lanturn wrote:

And then we will dance the night away

アバ アバ アバ アバ アバレンジャー

Viet subs because the one with English subs has crappy quality
Natsu
congratz :3
[Yue]
Gratz Dake :3
Naryuga
Congratulations <3 ABARE ABARE ABAREeee MAKUREeee <333
Luna-
congratz :D
TKS
Kakuranger please.

grats! ╭( ・ㅂ・)و
mancuso_JM_
Somebody set the Genre and Language pls! baka Irre! :P

btw.. Felicitaciones Dake! :3
Zexion
Felicitaciones Dake!! Gran mapa :D
captin1
woow I modded this forever ago
grats!
Charles445
Let's see... Japanese, has electric guitar but is more focused on the trumpets and synthesizers... not anime... live action...

I think Pop Japanese will work for this
Topic Starter
DakeDekaane
Thanks everyone /o/