1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic

show more
posted
Yet another update *forgot to post pic earlier


Mr Color wrote:

I guess this would be relevant

That is a fine collection you've got there, Sir.
posted
"I need you to go back to being a guy" best line ever.
posted
Guys, i found the solution for all of you who can't buy Dr Pepper:

posted

Orteiga wrote:

Guys, i found the solution for all of you who can't buy Dr Pepper:

I think that one has been posted :P

Also, update!
posted

Liiraye wrote:

Orteiga wrote:

Guys, i found the solution for all of you who can't buy Dr Pepper:

I think that one has been posted :P

Also, update!
Sure? i can't seem to find it o.o

Also, if this goes on you'll make me actually leave my house... so long since i had Dp (soooo intended too)
posted
moar updates pls
posted
So how many times have you watched Steins;Gate by now?
posted
I know I certainly haven't and I hope I'm not alone.
posted
Your symptoms have gotten much worse, worse than we've ever seen. we have assembled the best doctors from around the world.
posted
I'm tempted to watch Steins;Gate again
posted

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I'm tempted to watch read Steins;Gate again
Yep.
posted
Well, I should also get back to the VN
posted
I don't understand why there is so much hype for it now when it was aired two years ago
posted

Mr Color wrote:

I don't understand why there is so much hype for it now when it was aired two years ago
steins;gate is timeless

ahahaha
posted

Nyquill wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

I don't understand why there is so much hype for it now when it was aired two years ago
steins;gate is timeless

ahahaha
i see what you did there
posted
Updeeto

Yoeri wrote:

So how many times have you watched Steins;Gate by now?
almost 3 times

Ijah wrote:

Your symptoms have gotten much worse, worse than we've ever seen. we have assembled the best doctors from around the world.
Thank you doctor!

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I'm tempted to watch Steins;Gate again
It's better to watch it together with someone! Trast mi

Mr Color wrote:

I don't understand why there is so much hype for it now when it was aired two years ago
Probably because it's awesome and DP is the best thing ever. Just watching DP makes me so... ahhhhh
posted

Liiraye wrote:

Probably because it's awesome and DP is the best thing ever. Just watching DP makes me so... ahhhhh
True and lol. (we realy need more DP jokes in here.)

posted
Are we talking about double penetration?
posted
No, we're talking about diet pepsi.

DP is absolutely disgusting, give me a pepper over that any day
posted
Daddy Pepper
show more
Please sign in to reply.