1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic

show more
posted
Due to not being able to go outside, my DP-fetish (oh so intended) has to be put on ice for a bit :<
posted

Ekaru wrote:

I am more of a Pepsi guy. Only reason I drink a lot more Coca Cola is 'cuz $1 for 1.25 liters is significantly cheaper than Pepsi.
Pepsi is bad and you should feel bad.
posted
both pepsi and coca cola are bad

fanta master race,haven't got one since like last month though

carbon dioxide makes you fat and so on
posted
Pepsi Max. <3
posted
DrPepper is fucking disgusting.
posted

dNextGen wrote:

both pepsi and coca cola are bad

fanta master race,haven't got one since like last month though

carbon dioxide makes you fat and so on
nah, it's not the carbon dioxide, it's the HFCS
posted

Kanye West wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

both pepsi and coca cola are bad

fanta master race,haven't got one since like last month though

carbon dioxide makes you fat and so on
nah, it's not the carbon dioxide, it's the HFCS
i think i just got smarter,ty for the enlightenment
posted
anytime, dis nigga full of pointless facts
posted
lol carbon dioxide has calories?

inb4 breathing oxygen makes you fat
posted

mathexpert9981 wrote:

lol carbon dioxide has calories?

inb4 breathing oxygen makes you fat
it does make you look bigger if you breath in a lot of air

see, im filled with super facts as well
posted
http://sciencenordic.com/new-theory-co2-makes-you-fat

"Some Danish researchers think we are getting fatter and fatter because of the increasing CO2 levels in the atmosphere. Their reasoning: “We breathe more CO2, which makes our blood more acidic; this affects our brain, so we want to eat more.”

8-)

dunno if atmosphere has a thing to do with carbonated drinks though xDD im so funny
posted
Wow, that website clearly has zero idea how respiratory acidosis works

#fakescience
posted
in black science we trust #excitingscience
posted
Day 7 died for drinking many of DrPepper
posted
R.I.T. Samekh
posted
Updated!

Worked for the first time in almost two weeks now after surgery. Had to go big again!
posted
shall i give it to her?
posted
Give her the Dr pepper
posted
Loled hard at both ^
posted

Kalas wrote:

Ive never tried Dr Pepper.
I dont even know if its available in Germany.
they do. it tastes and looks different though...

*edit* o and lol @ Kyonko :'D
show more
Please sign in to reply.