1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic

show more
posted

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

There's a really disgusting rip-off of Dr Pepper they sell at tesco called "Dr Fizz". It's something like 2 litres for 50 pence, so I bought a bottle and brought it home. Me and my sister both tried it at the same time, and holy fuck- the exact words used at the time were "it's like drinking an ashtray!". It was the second worst thing I ever tasted!

They've since removed proper Dr Fizz from the shelves, and now you can get Dr Fizz **Zero**. I tried that with a friend of mine, who hadn't drank the original. He nearly vomited, but I was pleasantly surprised- it wasn't as bad as the original. The taste was then described as being "less like an ash tray, more like a 3-month-old rotten fruit".

The moral of the story, kids, is that variety is the spice of life- but don't drink dr fizz it's horrible aaaa
What was the first? Lol.
posted
An ashtray.
posted

Kaona wrote:

What was the first? Lol.
Milk and Diet Pepsi mixed 50/50.

sorry to disappoint ;-)
posted

Mr Color wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

Getting Dr. Pepper over here is a pain. They don't sell it here unless its in one of those expensive import shops.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ A THOUSAND TIMES THIS
1.20€ per can is NOT FUN
It tastes terrible and costs 2€ ($2,6) for half a litre in every store I've checked.

I returned last month's cans and bottles on weekend and got 22€, is that bad?
posted
that's very good of you to do sir
posted

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Kaona wrote:

What was the first? Lol.

sorry to disappoint ;-)
Oh lord.
posted
Day 4 when ;_;
posted

Nyquill wrote:

Day 4 when ;_;
Sorry I had surgery this morning... Won't be able to buy pepper for a few days I think... but if I can I will try to get one tomorrow, maybe get a friend to buy some for meh ._.

Sorry
posted

Kanye West wrote:

goddamnit stop abbreviating dr pepper as DP
Diamond/Pearl?
DisplayPort?
posted
Dr Pepper best soda after Moomin soda.
posted

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Kaona wrote:

What was the first? Lol.
I tried it.

It tasted good, like one of those Frappucinos you sell in Starbucks, but with more carbon dioxide. The smoothness of the milk fits perfect with the sweet and sparkly flavor of Pepsi.
posted

Apex wrote:

[vomits internally]
posted

theowest wrote:

enjoy your diabetes
posted
yum, carbon dioxide <3
posted

mathexpert9981 wrote:

yum, carbon monoxide <3
posted
I felt like I had to go big since It's been a while since I updated~
posted

Liiraye wrote:

Sorry I had surgery this morning... Won't be able to buy pepper for a few days I think... Sorry
#surgeryblog
posted
I can buy 1.5L of Dr. Pepper for 1.09 USD, but I prefer Pepsi/Mountain Dew and those are also 1.5L for 1.09 for me so...

(Note that most Americans can't get these brands of pop for nearly this cheap. More like .5L for $1.69)
posted
Ive never tried Dr Pepper.
I dont even know if its available in Germany.
posted
never tried dr.pepper in my life.... now i`m starting to be curious.... =3=
show more