1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art

show more
posted
where does i get ticket for #osu
posted
This is a reminder that this thread is in General Discussion, not Random, and I would like to see less crap here :) Thank you very much!
posted
there...hasn't been a lot of crap? I have no idea why you posted us warning us not to do something we're not doing
posted

Todesengal wrote:

there...hasn't been a lot of crap? I have no idea why you posted us warning us not to do something we're not doing
Sorry, I just deleted a ton of it when you weren't looking.
posted
;<
posted
Hey guys I made a fanart

posted
luke, I think I'm in love with you.
posted
sad thing is I can start naming names in that comic

poor luke~
posted

Todesengal wrote:

sad thing is I can start naming names in that comic

poor luke~

Derekku Chan wrote:

Man, you guys. I really miss the old days. ~30-40 members online. Same people chillin' each day. Decent conversations. Nice introductions to the newbs. Fun game, fun times, fun community. The forums were amazing; made me smile and usually laugh each time I visited. Lots of the new active people weren't even around back then. Not that I'm flauntin' the oldfaggotry or anything, I just wish the cool people could actually know how it used to be. I could list names of people I miss, but I won't. Faster than listing names in that comic.
#osu was a pretty cool guy.
Was is emphasized.
posted
Well pokebis back then YOU were the shitposter.
posted
haha I remember everyone hating pokebis

then his voice mysteriously deepened on vent
posted
Stop fucking deleting genuine fan art.
posted

JarJarJacob wrote:

Stop fucking deleting genuine fan art.
posted
"Back then" I didn't even chat that much yet, nor did I visit the forums, but now I regret it~
I do see alot of crap come by now, even mine sometimes ^-^" can't believe I already joined about 1,5 years ago :U
derp, longest time at an online game for me ever. :3
posted
Ph0x, go ahead and reupload the title screen image that I deleted earlier.

In order to enforce "genuine" fan-art I'd have to stifle a sizable handful of people (while I found luke's recent upload amusing, it is not even remotely close to what I'd call real fan-art), and if nonsense is really what people want to post in this thread, it'd be selfish and counter-productive for me to continue cleaning it out.

Basically, you're all free to do whatever you want in GenD from now on as far as I'm concerned.
posted
I would simply embed it if I could,
but I can't so you'll just have to make do. I really don't feel like uploading it twice.
posted

An64fan wrote:

I would simply embed it if I could,
but I can't so you'll just have to make do. I really don't feel like uploading it twice.
Here you go.
posted

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Hey guys I made a fanart

[attachment=0:ac9f3]lolatirc.PNG[/attachment:ac9f3]
Hey I see me.
posted
/3/ trolls hard at work. Not really fan art, but eh.

posted
Those are some damn nice boots/clown shoes.
show more