1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art

show more
posted

Quaraezha wrote:

I'd like all of you to meet Primrea!
She is #filipino's official mascot

Original Character and Concept by cromrea
You can find her DeviantART here: http://etlym.deviantart.com/



Here's another fanart by Nazeko
You can find her DeviantART here: http://whynneow.deviantart.com/



Now here's the wallpaper version, which I made:



Download all 9 sizes
1024x768 | 1366x768 | 1280x800 | 1440x900 | 1600x900 | 1680x1050 | 1920x1080 | 1920x1200 | 2560x1440

We'd really appreciate it if you guys want to draw Primrea too or something :D
posted
You know that's really an idea to dig. Each country more or less has a mascot, fan art of him/her/it would be cool.
posted
Then we could probably have some professional artist draw one massive artwork with all the country mascots and Pippi in the center.
posted
I tried of make good, but.. :I xD
posted

Fenya wrote:

I tried of make good, but.. :I xD
nice nailart
posted

Fenya wrote:

I tried of make good, but.. :I xD
They look so cute and derpy >u<
posted

OnosakiHito wrote:

Quaraezha wrote:

Posting for cromrea's sake again.

Once again, she drew #filipino's mascot Primrea.
This time in chibi and with a cute Taiko drum.


http://etlym.deviantart.com/art/chibi-primrea-325060836
I want more.
U.S.A Needs one. NOW.
posted

H_Hitachiin wrote:

U.S.A Needs one. NOW.
She's going to be a really fat loli.
posted

Dulcet wrote:

H_Hitachiin wrote:

U.S.A Needs one. NOW.
She's going to be a really fat loli.
totes

I could design one in my free time, but it might take a while and my fingers are cold.

But I'll be working on it!
posted

Dulcet wrote:

H_Hitachiin wrote:

U.S.A Needs one. NOW.
She's going to be a really fat loli.
Or maybe she'll be a really bitchy blonde.. or maybe just a fat whore? You know us Americans are looked down upon by almost every nation :roll:
posted
I'm making the USA mascot XD

meanwhile:
posted
Someone please give Primrea more appropriate shoes, I hate the lack of distinction between her feet and her legs.
posted

Jarby wrote:

Someone please give Primrea more appropriate shoes, I hate the lack of distinction between her feet and her legs.
posted
Just add some gold
posted
or swap the shoe colours

but that would probably look W E I R D
posted
Or maybe glitter :)
posted
A compilation of all the Primrea Fanart I've requested be made.
(Apologies to those who dislike Ponifications)

Original Concept art by the Original Artist cromrea
http://fav.me/d4estja

Another artwork by the Original Artist cromrea
http://fav.me/d4t4712

A Chibi version of the mascot by the Original Artist cromrea
http://fav.me/d5dj6jo

Primrea Wallpaper by Quaraezha
http://fav.me/d4h1meq

First Fanart by Artist Nazeko
http://fav.me/d4h4jea

Humanized and Ponified Primrea Fanart by Artist Gikima
http://fav.me/d4ygldp

Ponified Primrea Fanart by Artist Kim
http://fav.me/d4ydaej

Ponified Primrea Fanart by Artist Stephen
http://fav.me/d4xjm2q

Ponified Primrea Fanart by Artist Arianne
http://fav.me/d4ykq0t


posted

Quaraezha wrote:

A compilation of all the Primrea Fanart I've requested be made.
(Apologies to those who dislike Ponifications)

Original Concept art by the Original Artist cromrea
http://fav.me/d4estja

Another artwork by the Original Artist cromrea
http://fav.me/d4t4712

A Chibi version of the mascot by the Original Artist cromrea
http://fav.me/d5dj6jo

Primrea Wallpaper by Quaraezha
http://fav.me/d4h1meq

First Fanart by Artist Nazeko
http://fav.me/d4h4jea

Humanized and Ponified Primrea Fanart by Artist Gikima
http://fav.me/d4ygldp

Ponified Primrea Fanart by Artist Kim
http://fav.me/d4ydaej

Ponified Primrea Fanart by Artist Stephen
http://fav.me/d4xjm2q

Ponified Primrea Fanart by Artist Arianne
http://fav.me/d4ykq0t


Now I really have to get working on mine >.<
posted

just a sketche made in class xD its annoying how things dont turn out that good when im actually trying :(
posted

Bittersweet wrote:


just a sketche made in class xD its annoying how things dont turn out that good when im actually trying :(
Better than mine >.<
show more
Please sign in to reply.