forum

Post your osu! fan art!

posted
Total Posts
show more
anonymous_old

kideddie1501 wrote:

:twisted: and yes, burn ,butterfly, burn.
I am inflamable.

However I think little anime girls are flamable.
DutchAngel
it's time for some more drawings and some less talking. So here's my drawing i drew when i was bored at school.

Sleep Powder
That's a nice picture~
I could draw hitcircles really well...but I draw like a 7 year olds mind...seriously
I'll draw on request though...
Jarby

animask wrote:

That's a nice picture~
I could draw hitcircles really well...but I draw like a 7 year olds mind...seriously
I'll draw on request though...
I request that you draw the inside of a 7-year old's mind.
Cuddlebun

this is why I should never get bored
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sleep Powder

Derekku Chan wrote:

I think Todes just won fanart of the year.
Agreed
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cuddlebun
I may post my other two MSPaint comics if I can find them on upppy
Topic Starter
kideddie1501
Konota is never gonna die. Second, thats just a temporary avatar. My real one, Bowie isnt even human...highly UNflammable.
Larto
rofl.

That fits so perfectly, Tode
awp

Todesengal wrote:

I may post my other two MSPaint comics if I can find them on upppy
I have one on my harddrive <3
Larto
Another lolgay wallpaper. Darker than the other one. I took all my non existant Photoshop skills aka lol layer effects and gradients are pretty.

Heeere
Cuddlebun
I command you to make a wallpaper with the demonic lolgay, with Neo's description and all.
The_Priest_In_Yellow
Rokodo

I'll just leave this here. PS. I know the edges of the bottle are rough. But who cares.
Cheery

pippi droools ヽ(q )ノ
Larto
That looks awesome, just the shadow is cut off at the bottom and the top, which looks gruesome ;_;_
Mogsy
Cuddlebun

WOO WOO

try to guess who the passengers are. The two in the middle are the hardest :(

In order: awp, Ival, foul, peppy, Sinistro, and SFG
Derekku
Neo@lex
Jesus christ what happened to awp's hand?
Cuddlebun
it's tucked over on the other side

edit: HAPPY IVAL?

Ochappy
I made some OC of some girl eating a Osu dot thing

Cuddlebun
hey guess what

LOOK TO THE SKIES
awp
ahhhh yes the awptrain and awpcopter

bearded vehicles are the hallmark of a good superhero team
Cuddlebun
wait who else is on the team
awp
Cuddlebun
it's your superhero team, you decide

I actually wanted you to tell me who was on the train but you were never on ;(
awp
Sorry, I was traveling Ontario on a boat mother fucker, take a look at me.
Topic Starter
kideddie1501
i really love Cheery's art <3 :D
Mogsy
LuigiHann
I think the issue that I'm having is that my brain instantly recognizes the line drawn for the underside of the chin as a mouth, which throws off the whole image for me. It's like the thing has two faces staring through
Derekku

LuigiHann wrote:

I think the issue that I'm having is that my brain instantly recognizes the line drawn for the underside of the chin as a mouth, which throws off the whole image for me. It's like the thing has two faces staring through
fffffff I can't unsee it
Mogsy

LuigiHann wrote:

Dunno why, but I just don't see it. :/
RemmyX25

Mogsworth wrote:

LuigiHann wrote:

Dunno why, but I just don't see it. :/
Neither can I.
Derekku

Y'all iz blind
awp
See, that makes it so much easier. With the other mouth in the way I keep seeing it the way it's supposed to look.
Mogsy
LuigiHann
I can't speak for Derekku, but I wasn't intending to criticize. It's more of a "whoa that image plays trippy tricks on my mind" sort of thing
show more