forum

Forgot to introduce myself since started playing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dracoveyy
Introduction
Hello there, i'm dracoveyy! I've been playing this game since Feb 2021, and the reason im playing osu! because, i used to play opsu on my phone, and i just realized, that the original game is osu! So i give it a try, and im addicted since then.

Hobbies
Other than playing osu!, i'm playing music like guitar and keyboard in real life, watching anime like my favorite Attack on Titan (which you can see from my pfp of Sasha)

My thoughts on osu!
To be honest, i never get into any rythm games back then, but after finding osu!, i never thought rythm games could be challenging and fun!

So, I guess that's it, thanks for reading this!
Lunniet
Welcome dracoveyy, I've never heard about opsu but if I had, guess I would be playing a lot more a couple years ago heh.

And yea! Rhythm games can be fun, one of the things that I like the most is the interaction with the community on multiplayer and forums.
missterry
Hello! I'm new too . I'm from PH nice to meet you :)
Watervapor
Ello, welcome to the game! I also been playing the mobile version before moving to osu as well, I remember I got a guitar but still learning how to play and stuff so yeah hehe.. Feel free to check forums especially "off topic" for fun. Once again welcome to osu!

If people are wondering what opsu is, it is similar to osu!droid. Kinda like osu on mobile.
Blue9485
Hey welcome to osu!