It is 33℃ and there is no air conditioner in my room. I'm totally sweaty.
not even a fan = =..??
popner wrote:It is 33℃ and there is no air conditioner in my room. I'm totally sweaty.
Thank you Scorp
Scorpiour wrote:Hi there
red - must be fixed
blue - highly recommend to consider
black - only suggestions
- 00:06:277 (1) - perhaps a red-anchor could emphasize the repeat better like this?done
- 00:08:823 (1) - add one repeat here? I tried and I found a bit unnoticeable. You will likely easily get a 100 which is kind of bad to players in my opinion so I would like to leave it here.
- 00:32:641 (5) - i suppose a 1/4 slider is heard better...
I did something like 00:23:914 (3,4,5) - since here so if this is changed unexpectedly, players would feel confused from it, sorry that I want to keep it :<
- 00:48:641 (3) - ctrl+g for better flow? em... it's really better flow but the current flow is ok, btw the big problem coming up is the pattern I did on 00:49:186 (1,2,3,1,2) - will be really bad to play. Sorry again that I don't want to change.
- 02:17:550 (5,1,2,3) - hmmm 1/2 beat is ..okay but i would like to choose 3/4 for vocal here...you know the 3/4 here is a unique beat of septette for the dead princess...also other similar cases...
really sorry again for this. This one is a jump I intended to do 02:17:368 (4,5) - and then when peaking like this before the chorus, I'm sure that 3/4 might be breaking a bit of flow which I think it shouldn't be. Sorry for my taste though but 1/2 in this way should be enough ok and consistent with the part before choruses in other sections.
- 01:18:096 (1,2) - change to an 1/2 repeat and then a note on 01:18:641 - to emphasize the downbeat? I think it's ok, having two sliders following vocal and then a jump after that sounds great imo
- 01:33:186 - add a note here or delay the break start to here? want to keep consistency with 03:39:550 (1) - because she intended to follow vocal = =.
retro diff :>
Posting under Ploy's permission ~
- 01:05:550 - add a note here? heard weird a bit
- 02:15:368 - ^
Lyrics are in english.
Oyatsu wrote:Touhou is Japanese game plz. Why genre is Videogame (English)?