Uisito17
,-,
Xsavender

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Steins;Gate
That's all that needs to be said
Yes, there is nothing to be said.
Bluestar101
For a long time, my favorite anime was Mirai Nikki. About 4 months ago, I started watching "The Promised Neverland" and all of that changed. "The Promised Neverland" is FLAWLESS. There is nothing about it to not like. It's a horror/suspense anime and fits the glove perfectly. The animation is impeccable. The story is perfectly told and the character development is out of this world. It starts off very innocent (like many horror anime) and the transition to the darker themes is executed nicely.

I recommend this for ANYONE who needs something they can binge watch. I didn't take any breaks with this one. Each episode had me itching to watch more- even at 3 am...lol.

Alright, rant over.
TwoWAFFLEaDay
I really enjoyed:
Magi
Toradora
Kino’s Journey
March Comes in like a Lion
Violet Evergarden
Hunter x Hunter
(In no particular order)
Dialect

Bluestar101 wrote:

For a long time, my favorite anime was Mirai Nikki. About 4 months ago, I started watching "The Promised Neverland" and all of that changed. "The Promised Neverland" is FLAWLESS. There is nothing about it to not like. It's a horror/suspense anime and fits the glove perfectly. The animation is impeccable. The story is perfectly told and the character development is out of this world. It starts off very innocent (like many horror anime) and the transition to the darker themes is executed nicely.

I recommend this for ANYONE who needs something they can binge watch. I didn't take any breaks with this one. Each episode had me itching to watch more- even at 3 am...lol.

Alright, rant over.
honestly i loved tpn, and i really wanted to read the manga, so i did, and tpn becomes a generic shounen after the first arc. i liked the psychological aspect of it, but that doesn't appear in the arcs after that
Sync3r_664
Trinity Seven bruh
Nebulastaralex
Probably Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense.
They do a good job with having an overpowered character without the story feeling bland. Lots of CGDCT and great comedy with the story and the animations
darei
A
Kyoka-Kun
One Piece
Chiru-kun
imouto sae ireba ii, good slice of life ecchi anime that touched me in many ways
Tamamo Cat
Fate series :3
ninore
Hunter X Hunter, Nichijou, K-ON! and while i haven't finished it yet, i'm more at the start right now, Gintama.
they're all equally good, can't put anyone of them above the other
Yeah, after finishing it, no. None of these hold a candle to Gintama.
Slyme
ok now it's fate / stay night
NegraPiola
My favorite anime is Kaguya-Sama wa Kokurasetai ! <3
CrossOver01
Shakugan No Shana
akinothm
mine will be:

-to love ru
-nisekoi
-masamune-kun no revenge
-kimi ni todoke
-isekai wa smartphone to tomo ni
-shigatsu wa kimi no uso (this anime brought me into an otaku bcz its ending lmao)

i like harem and romance things
- PhantomCat -
so far my favorite anime is demon slayer and toradora.
Asphiee
Overlord unique character-by-character narration. The narratives doesn't focus only with the protagonist but even in the supporting characters.

Berserk drives you to insanity with life-threatening fight scenes. The epic plot and misunderstood protagonist is what makes Berserk so eye-catching. Although the anime was shit, you can't deny the movie series and the manga is a masterpiece.

Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei unique storytelling. More of Bacanno style but much complex where you have to rewatch to fully get the story.

Paranoia Agent one of the old masterpiece which could drive you nuts with the gloominess and the thrill. If you love psyhological animes, this is highly recommended.

Mushishi some of the few animes when you just want to chill. The mood is kinda passive but mellow and every episode will leave you awake.

Lastly, No to panty shots and fanservice. Look, if you want to make fanservice animes just make it yuri or else I will ignore your anime.
delphaly
Youjo Senki
Overlord
haruko_chan
death note
ThatMemeArtist
So far, My favorite Anime is Jojo no kimyou na bokuen part 4. I really like the slice of life/mystery theme that it presents.
ShotaLegal
High Score Girl —- its something about the romance mixed with fighting games and its so wholesome that i just fell in love with it
Asphiee

Ichijou wrote:

bang dream, babylon, domestic na kanojo
Oof Babylon, I highly recommend this. It's Paranoia Agent vibe, intense anime that will get you to a roller coaster ride. You will have an epiphany in every episodes you watch-- gloomy, sorrowful anime but gives philosophical and meaningful values in life. You will hate it but lastly if you just hang on till the last episode you will definitely say you loved it. Underrated but great one.
AmyRunes
•Steins;Gate
•Erased
•Yuki Yuna is a Hero
•Madoka Magica

Good times...
- Isla -
Rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai. that was really good
PrincessLilyGum
  1. Yuru Yuri
  2. Lucky Star
  3. Yu Gi Oh
Sirek
Sword art online, Elfen Lied, Darling in the franxx, plastic memories are my favorites.
- Isla -
Rascal Does not dream of bunny girl senpai
vishal Ajisai
eureka seven
SeiSeiun
ゆるキャン△
unexplainable
I have to say Steins;Gate and Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World-
illlidan
Nana (+manga) hits like nothing else
Mentee
A personal favorite of mine would be SaO (Sword Art Online).
iKrixpy
demon slayer, jjba and one piece are my top 3
kathya-uchiha
Mis animes favoritos son:
-Naruto (shonen,y Shippuden)
-Tokyo ghoul
-Nanatsu no Taizai
-Noragami
-Shingeki no kyojin
-Full metal alchimist
-konosuba
Adinda