Welcome to Cursed Tourney #2!
- Rank 10k-100k
- Double Elimination with Bracket Reset
- Quali into RO64
- RO64 - RO16 1 ban | QF - GF 2 bans
- EZ multiplier is x1.75
- Roll winner decides either first/second pick or first/second ban
- Roll loser decides procedure of the first/second for the remaining
- RO64/RO32/RO16: BO9
- QF/SF: BO11
- F/GF: BO13
- What matches are being streamed depends on the availability of the streamers.
- Registration close 15th May
- This is an international 1v1 double-elimination osu!standard tournament.
- The rank range is 10k - 100k after applying BWS. There will be no rank buffer. Players must be within the rank range by the end of the registration date.
- The relevant formula for BWS is rank^(0.9937^(badges^2)).
- Players must be 12 months free of restriction to play in tournaments.
- Commentators and streamers are allowed to play in the tournament if they fall within the other criteria.
- Players must be present on the discord.
- The Tournament will be played with Scorev2 and No Fail.
- The Players will have to qualify into RO64.
- All Match Times are in UTC.
- GF will be played with a bracket reset if applicable.
- Don't ask what happened to the first Cursed Tourney.
- All maps must be played with Score V2 and No Fail enabled. Warmups do not need to follow this rule.
- The Player first plays through a set of maps in the Qualifiers before advancing to the bracket stage. This will be played through a single time.
- The bracket format is double elimination. This means that there is a loser bracket, and that the GF could have a bracket reset.
- Players may choose a set of given times during qualifiers, or apply for an extra time provided that there is a ref which agrees upon the time.
- Mappools and Match schedules are announced in #announcements in Discord.
- Reschedules must be done at least 24 hours before your scheduled match time and the planned reschedule time.
- The Lobby will be created 15 minutes before the match starts and Players will receive an invite 5 minutes before the scheduled time.
- If you didn't receive an invite let the referee know through ingame-chat or Discord.
- There will be no warmups during qualifiers.
- Qualifiers are played in "Head-to-Head".
- The qualifiers are held in large lobbies with up to 16 players a lobby. Each lobby will have a Referee.
- The final seeding is based on the sum of each players rank of every map in the qualifiers mappool. A lower sum results in a better seeding.
- If two players have the same total sum, the sum of scores of the player is used to rank the player. A score results in a better seeding.
- If the previous two conditions are both equal, the players will be ranked according to the average BWS.
- Bracket Stages are played in "Team VS" and Scorev2 is enforced.
- The match lobby is going to get created by the Referee. He invites the players 5 minutes before the match starts.
- Players have a strict 10 minute grace to delay the match, if a player isn’t able to show up in 10 minutes after the scheduled time, the enemy player wins the match by default.
- Players have two minutes to ban and pick, if a player somehow goes over the timer by a longshot, the referee will decide what your death-sentence is.
- Maximal Warmup length: 4:30 min (you can also skip your warmup pick if you don't want to play it).
- Picks are not changeable after the player wrote the pick in the chat.
- If one player disconnects in the first 30 seconds of the map, the map is going to be replayed once.
- If one player disconnects multiple times in a match, the Referee has the decision to decide if a map is going to be replayed or not.
- Tiebreaker is FreeMod, doesn’t force the player to pick a mod.
- Streamers, Commentators and Designers are allowed to participate in the tournament.
- The following are the format and rough difficulty of the pools.
- The star rating may be adjusted to better represent the skills of the players as the tournament progresses.
- All displayed star ratings are of the NM1.
- Qualifiers - 4NM/2HD/2HR/2DT
- RO64 - 5NM/3HD/3HR/3DT/1TB - BO9
- RO32 - 5NM/3HD/3HR/3DT/1TB - BO9
- RO16 - 5NM/3HD/3HR/3DT/1TB - BO9
- QF - 5NM/4HD/4HR/4DT/1TB - BO11
- SF - 5NM/4HD/4HR/4DT/1TB - BO11
- F - 6NM/4HD/4HR/4DT/1TB - BO13
- GF - 6NM/4HD/4HR/4DT/1TB - BO13
- Qualifiers - 5.8*
- RO64 - 5.5*
- RO32 - 5.7*
- RO16 - 5.9*
- QF - 6.1*
- SF - 6.3*
- F - 6.5*
- GF - 6.7-6.8*
- All Schedules are in UTC+0.
- Registration close May 15th, Saturday 21:00 UTC.
- The pools are realeased around Sunday/Monday.
The pools will be played on the following dates:
- Qualifiers - May 22nd/23rd
- RO64 - May 29th/30th
- RO32 - June 5th/6th
- RO16 - June 12th/13th
- QF - June 19th/20th
- SF - June 26th/27th
- F - July 3rd/4th
- GF - July 10th/11th
2nd Place: 1 Month of osu!Supporter
3rd Place: a goodnight kiss every day for 3 days
- Hosts: RichBander, Dasoekwcoh
- Sheeter: RichBander, Dasoekwcoh
- GFX Designer: RichBander, Dasoekwcoh, Chriz, Clueless Player
- Mappooler: RichBander, Dasoekwcoh, Clueless Player, Big Brayn, Resoa
- Playtester: Dasoekwcoh, JobeHobe, Heresy, SadnessTrain, SWAGSTERSWAG
- Streamer: RichBander, Big Brayn, MrVentox
- Commentator: RichBander, Dasoekwcoh, Chriz, Steckdose123, UwU_fighter,
- Referee: RichBander, Dasoekwcoh, Big Brayn, SebekPlayed, Heresy,
More Referees are always appreciated .
this is our 1st hosted tournament so please be gentle with us