forum

Music Recommendation Topic

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KimAriel

Let's Talk About Songs

Hello there, my name is Ariel and I took my time to talk to you guys about one of my favourite things in this world, music. osu! is a game full of japanese songs, so I'll try to not focus too much on that. You see, I'm very fond of almost every type of music, and I created this post to recommend songs and get to know what other people like. ANY TYPE OF MUSIC IS OKAY. I'll start and you guys continue. I guess you can also leave links to performances instead of just studio versions.

Anyone and everyone is welcome.

Rules
♥ Do not offend other people's music taste. No one is here to fight. Fighting is not allowed!
♥ Do tell beforehand if the song(s) have NSFW lyrics, you know, just in case.
♥ Try to keep your post organized with BBCode if possible. If you're not going to recommend many songs, though, I guess that's not necessary. It's also not necessary if you don't know how to use it.
♥ You can also recommend artists.
♥ You can't recommend your own work here, there is already a topic for that.
NO NSFW CONTENT BESIDE LYRICS! If the song you want to recommend has an NSFW video, link a lyric video instead.

I won't take responsibility for any fights, considering I already said fights are not allowed here. Please, just don't be a jerk, K?

Check peppy's Music Hall's rules before posting anything.

FIRST ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks for Reading!