forum

Here we go again.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KimAriel
Hey there, my name is Ariel.

This isn't the first time I introduce myself here, but I decided to delete my previous post. Can't promise I'll keep this post as well. Okay, so right now I absolutely have no idea of what to write. We always think about how to present ourselves, but, honestly, when I actually am supposed to do it I just can't think. That sucks.

I discovered osu! when I was still playing Yandere Simulator years ago and decided to give it a try after considering why to play it. I have always been an avid gamer, but rhythm wasn't my thing. Here I am anyways, so I guess it's obvious how this ended. Now let's get to the real thing: I love art, I am an artist, I listen to basically all types of music, I'm bilingual (hoping to become a polyglot soon). I'm not telling you my age, gender or sexual orientation, but what I want to tell you is that you can refer to me as "they/them", "he/him" or "she/her" even though I only use one of these options irl. More than being male or female, I'm human, so I don't really care about pronouns. That or just don't refer to me at all, that's okay too.

If you're interested in knowing my osu! playstyle, just access my profile and click on the "Playstyle" spoiler. I also put the link to my Steam profile there. Here is the picture I used as a cover to this topic. I learned BBCode playing a dating sim that had a forum years ago. I love to use it to give my text more personality.

I guess that's it. Take care.
Lunniet
Hey Ariel, welcome! You're right 'bout presenting ourselves, I've never did it because really, I don't know how to start xD

And wow, Yandere Simulator, 2015 feelings, I share from "rhythm wasn't my thing", but osu! had a really good concept of "rhythm game", I guess it ended up getting me.

Take care! ♥