forum

[Archived] Game Running at 30ms Input Delay 30FPS out of Nowhere

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Korokings
Problem details: I have never had frame rate or input latency issues with osu! It was fine when I left my house for work this morning but I come back and the game (In menus) is running at 30fps with 30+ ms of input latency while it normally runs at 288fps with 2-3ms of input latency. And as of as im writing this tabbing back into osu makes it open and immediately (Like i dont even get to see the window) minimize

Video or screenshot showing the problem: OBS wont capture anything and osu wont let me open the game so i cant capture anything

osu! version: Cutting Edge 20210411
THAT_otaku

Korokings wrote:

osu wont let me open the game
When opening the game try holding the shift key. this will open osu configuration menu. try toggling compatability mode and click start osu!. if that makes no difference, do the same thing, but try changing release stream to stable instead.

As for the game running poorly, try having a look through this guide wiki/en/Performance_Troubleshooting (the things listed above may also help with performance.

Since this is a very new issue for you, try restarting your computer. Also, try checking task manager and see if anything is using up lots of computer resources.