forum

Dio ft. Sef - Tijdmachine

posted
Total Posts
show more
Natteke
wow, deleted again...even gladi said we are free to comment on this matter, by deleting posts you're being extremely rude. and stop threatening people to punish them for something they haven't done. these posts are useful, at least to me.
And since when opposing BATs has become a childish act? :\ You always say it like BATs are always right and going against them is stupid.

La Cataline
^actually those posts are on-topic and do not offend anyone, why deleted
Kite
How was my post off topic when it said nothing is wrong with the map?
It should be ranked the way it is, the easiest diff is easy enough if you even bothered checking it out.
Ignore the 3 I rule for once cuz it's retarded and nobody even really cares about it in the first place, its just a nuisance to most of us.
I agree that rules should be followed, but only those that make sense. If the mapper wants to include more than 2 Insanes with a good reason I don't see any problem with it.
The more diffs, the more fun... and it doesn't leave the community with just a few difficulties to play.
Sakura
As me and whyme have said before, please dont post unless you're helping the mapper get the map ranked, instead of doing public defamation of others, which is already a strike against the All Purpose Rules.
Edit: Ok fine, you can post it, otherwise how am i gonna get evidence.
Natteke
Er, my post got locked and one screenshot got deleted.

Sorry gladi for keeping reposting it but I believe I had every right to post it and it shouldn't have been deleted

Sakura Hana: What evidence are you looking for? Evidence to get me banned or mod queued? If what this screenshot says something you don't agree with, then post and prove your point instead of going the easy way and deleting it.
Topic Starter
GladiOol
> Delete all posts which have nothing to do with the map!
> Make posts which aren't about the map them selfs.

(I don't care about this ^ though)

I don't understand BATs. And believe me, I don't have a problem at all with anybody posting in this thread (except whymeman), but don't delete posts from other users if you're not helping my map in anyway possible way as well.

Also @Sakura: I over reacted towards you, I'm sorry for that. But you said that my Easy difficulty is ''too hard'' for an easy. So, if I rename it to Normal, it's fine... Which makes no sense and is a joke to me. That was my point~

Also @Natteke: No Problem, if they keep deleting a crucial post then keep on reposting it.
mm201

Natteke wrote:

This statement sounds completely reasonable to me. If I know in advance that you won't make any of my changes, why should I go to the wasted effort of modding your map?
Sakura
@GladiOol: Well if you're sorry then that's a good start, probably shouldnt have said that about your Easy, but we should start working out towards an agreement to get this finally ranked then, as i said, the reason you're using for 3 Is sounds completely reasonable to me, so im willing to let that go, i'll talk with lolcubes and probably we can work out on getting this ranked.
Kite
I am glad to see that this works out without further drama.. rather build nice things out of the bricks on the road instead of throwing them at eachother.
Good luck Gladi, hope this is ranked soon!
The map/song is pretty fun, and it was interesting to see the developement in mapping styles.
Sakura
Just saying that i already talked with lolcubes and he said he's going to recheck the map, just felt like saying it so u people dont think we've forgotten about this map.
lolcubes
Just posting so everyone knows that I didn't forget about this.
I'll get to this real soon and everything should be alright then. Will edit this post with a mod post later.
Lesjuh
They couldn't possibly have forgotten this map, right?
Topic Starter
GladiOol

Lesjuh wrote:

They couldn't possibly have forgotten this map, right?
Sure they have \D:/
lolcubes
Nope, just me being away for the whole day. ;x;
But yeah I am here now!

[Lesjuh '11]
  1. 01:06:360 (1,2) - Yeah, well, I really understand your reason for this, but silenced notes are unrankable. ;x; Can you just use soft set and about 10~15% volume so you can atleast tell you're hitting them? That goes for every occurence of such notes (02:05:136 (1,2))
[Lesjuh '09]
  1. 01:06:360 (1,2) - Same thing. (02:05:136 (1,2) too)
[Insane]
  1. 02:42:866 - This timing sections cuts off the spinner volume. If you want a silent spinner use it when it starts. Or you can just remove it.
[Lesjuh's Hard]
  1. HPD -1. The timeline is kinda "busy" and it makes this hard on a harder side, borderline insane. I don't think that the current HP regen is good enough to keep a worse player alive.
  2. 01:06:360 (1,2) - Same thing about these two. (and 02:05:136 (1,2))
[Normal]
  1. AR-1. AR5 looks really good enough for this speed, no real need to use 6. (It's more appropriate for a normal too)
  2. 03:06:513 (7) - This slider bugs me a little, because compared to 03:11:258 (5) its a double repeater. I strongly suggest to change the shape of either one, so people don't think the 2nd one is a double repeater too. This shouldn't be hard to do at all.
[Easy]
  1. HPD+1, OD+1 (or +2 on both, whichever you want). I don't think having stuff on 0 is allowed really. :p
That's about it. Was supposed to do this last night but I chose to go to sleep instead. I rather do this when fully awake. :p
Topic Starter
GladiOol

lolcubes wrote:

Nope, just me being away for the whole day. ;x;
But yeah I am here now!

[Lesjuh '11]
  1. 01:06:360 (1,2) - Yeah, well, I really understand your reason for this, but silenced notes are unrankable. ;x; Can you just use soft set and about 10~15% volume so you can atleast tell you're hitting them? That goes for every occurence of such notes (02:05:136 (1,2))
Fixed

[Lesjuh '09]
  1. 01:06:360 (1,2) - Same thing. (02:05:136 (1,2) too)
Fixed

[Insane]
  1. 02:42:866 - This timing sections cuts off the spinner volume. If you want a silent spinner use it when it starts. Or you can just remove it.
Fixed

[Lesjuh's Hard]
  1. HPD -1. The timeline is kinda "busy" and it makes this hard on a harder side, borderline insane. I don't think that the current HP regen is good enough to keep a worse player alive.
  2. 01:06:360 (1,2) - Same thing about these two. (and 02:05:136 (1,2))
Didn't do the drain, fixed the timing sections.

[Normal]
  1. AR-1. AR5 looks really good enough for this speed, no real need to use 6. (It's more appropriate for a normal too)
  2. 03:06:513 (7) - This slider bugs me a little, because compared to 03:11:258 (5) its a double repeater. I strongly suggest to change the shape of either one, so people don't think the 2nd one is a double repeater too. This shouldn't be hard to do at all.
Didn't do the approach rate, put a note on top of the slider so they are ''the same'' now.

[Easy]
  1. HPD+1, OD+1 (or +2 on both, whichever you want). I don't think having stuff on 0 is allowed really. :p
Did HPD and OD+1, don't whine about star rating being 3,01 now plox~~

That's about it. Was supposed to do this last night but I chose to go to sleep instead. I rather do this when fully awake. :p
TY for mod /o/
lolcubes
;x;

Rebubbled!
laport
ah :)
RandomJibberish
The drama here was so silly :< removing a diff entirely is never a good idea

Anyway, this is looking fine now. Have fun.
Topic Starter
GladiOol
I love you RJ <3
Lesjuh
Wooo finally! <3

Now vote this for best of 2011~
paradox51
dislike
Kite
Congrats man :3
Crimmi

paradox51 wrote:

dislike
GET OUT.
AngelHoney

Crimmi wrote:

paradox51 wrote:

dislike
GET OUT.
lolcubes
Grats!
paradox51

Crimmi wrote:

GET OUT.
Owned.
Bakario
:D
Hanyuu
haha :) lesjuh

i remember it and now you finally got it approved

congrats
Real_Imouto
congrats~ :)
Yuzeyun
3 years in one song.

I'm late, I know, but I can't be indifferent to that map. THREE YEARS, ONE MAPSET. Never saw something like this.

You've got a BIG BIG
SPOILER

CONGRATULATIONS

KRZY
Oh man I remember this from one of our multiplayer games. Great stuff.
oh loving you
Wow, so english isnt the only language for rapping.. amazing!
vipto
I just love this song and the map is excellent!
Very well done!