forum

[Archived] Slider broky

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kalibri82
Hello there,
i got a problem and it is that when im trying to do sliders they go mad sh!t like the video will show pls help me.

With best Regarts,
Kalibri82

Video:
https://youtu.be/sDyrYRYPP3o
Death
What keyboard are you using?
Topic Starter
Kalibri82

Death wrote:

What keyboard are you using?
GXT 835 Azor Illuminated Gaming Keyboard
Death
Does that keyboard have a customizable key repeat rate or something? That is usually what causes this.

I tried looking but couldn't find that much about the keyboard's customization stuff.
Topic Starter
Kalibri82

Death wrote:

Does that keyboard have a customizable key repeat rate or something? That is usually what causes this.

I tried looking but couldn't find that much about the keyboard's customization stuff.
no my keyboard doest have something like that but it happen like an hour ago
Death
If you weren't having issues before just try restarting your computer.
Topic Starter
Kalibri82
i tried
THAT_otaku
Try changing your left and right click keybinds in the osu! settings to different keys. Does that make any difference?
Topic Starter
Kalibri82
different keys dont work either
Death
Try using a different keyboard entirely if you have one. Pretty convinced this issue an issue with the keyboard you are using.
Topic Starter
Kalibri82
i thougth the same thing but my friend is using the same one and his doesn't goes ape shit
THAT_otaku
Have you left a macro open/running by mistake?

Kalibri82 wrote:

i thougth the same thing but my friend is using the same one and his doesn't goes ape shit
It may behave differently with your computer than your friend's though, it'd be useful to try a different keyboard on your pc.
Topic Starter
Kalibri82
okay i fixed it just had to plug it in and out. How simple ...
THAT_otaku

Kalibri82 wrote:

whats macro ? and how do i turn it off ?
If you don't know what one is, it probably doesnt matter and you can ignore me. You just assign a macro to press the keys a bunch upon one key press. they're against the rules.

Try the other thing suggested by death above though :)