forum

[Archived] Insane delays without compatibility mode on a good pc.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
derisk
Problem details: So I've got a new gaming pc (gtx 1650 ryzen 5 4th gen) and wanted to play osu! but could only enjoy the game with compatibility mode because without it I have big delays. I dont want to use compatibility mode because of the alt-tab issue. Tablet: wacom ctl-472 hawku drivers. Tried wacom drivers but there was still the same issue.
THAT_otaku
I'd probably turn of compatibility mode if delay gets even worse and try other things to fix the delay.
Have a look through wiki/Performance_Troubleshooting and try everything related to your issue.
For clarification, by delay do you mean you have a high MS value?
Topic Starter
derisk

THAT_otaku wrote:

I'd probably turn of compatibility mode if delay gets even worse and try other things to fix the delay.
Have a look through wiki/Performance_Troubleshooting and try everything related to your issue.
For clarification, by delay do you mean you have a high MS value?
no, not high ms, just sluggish aim, a lot of delay. Like I can feel it myself, its so much better with compatibility mode. But I hate the alt-tabbing with it.
I tried setting my integrated graphics card run osu, the fps is 300+ better but the problem is still there. Strangely enough, my gtx 1650 runs worse than the integrated graphics card. Its probably just on laptops but I dont care how much fps there is, it just annoys me how there is so much delay without compatibility mode. The ms is the same though.