forum

Very Happy I Started Playing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jjayohh
Hello all,

I’ve always loved rhythm games whether it was Guitar Hero as a kid or mobile games such as SIF and Deresute as of late. I never really thought to download osu! mainly because I was worried it would be extremely difficult and not very “new player” friendly thus making it unenjoyable. Boy was I wrong and I’m very happy I finally started playing. osu has been a healthy distraction/stress reliever for me lately and though I haven’t played much I can feel myself improving slowly. Happy to be here :)
ShinRun
Hope you enjoy it here, osu is very noob friendly and addictive
Jaegii
Welcome to osu! :D
Watervapor
Hello and welcome to osu, feel free to browse forums especially "off topic" for fun and stuff. if you have questions or inquiries regarding the game, the community and staffs are eager to assist if needed..

I also play SIF as well
ShinRun

Watervapor wrote:

Hello and welcome to osu, feel free to browse forums especially "off topic" for fun and stuff. if you have questions or inquiries regarding the game, the community and staffs are eager to assist if needed..

I also play SIF as well
Finally another man of culture
OT is where magic happen
Watervapor

ShinRun wrote:

OT is where magic happen

Yess you said it right
Ymir
No, you've made a horrible mistake. Quick, save yourself before it's too late, you risk not seeing the sun ever again!

In all seriousness, welcome, enjoy, and remember to use code BTMC on Manscaped for 20% off your first order :)