forum

[Archived] Player info not updating

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nyotaku
My playcount Scores and other details don't want to update on the site how can i resolve this problem?
Death
Are you logged into the game and connected to the internet while playing? Do any red message boxes pop up at the bottom right of the window after you finish a map?
Topic Starter
Nyotaku

Death wrote:

Are you logged into the game and connected to the internet while playing? Do any red message boxes pop up at the bottom right of the window after you finish a map?
Yes I am connected to the internet whilst playing the game and the 1 message I got after finishing a map recently was "failed to submit score retrying in 16 minutes" after that time had passed it failed again, but the message has only shown up once even if I had beaten 5 maps only one might have shown up
Death
Can you please try restarting your modem, router, and PC to see if that helps?

Also make sure osu! is not being blocked by your firewall.
Topic Starter
Nyotaku

Death wrote:

Can you please try restarting your modem, router, and PC to see if that helps?

Also make sure osu! is not being blocked by your firewall.
neither worked and my firewall never had problems with osu! before so I don't think the problem lies there, is there any other solution?
Death
Try switching your release stream to Cutting Edge in the options menu and getting onto that version of the game. Play for a while on there and if you are still having issues, post the "network.log" from the Logs folder in your osu! install directory.
Topic Starter
Nyotaku

Death wrote:

Try switching your release stream to Cutting Edge in the options menu and getting onto that version of the game. Play for a while on there and if you are still having issues, post the "network.log" from the Logs folder in your osu! install directory.
I'll try that Thank you for your help so far!