forum

Die Aerzte - Junge (It's German, but still good)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fox
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Samstag, 15. Dezember 2007 at 12:53:26

Artist: Die Aerzte
Title: Junge
BPM: 105,5
Filesize: 7362kb
Play Time: 3044:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2,49 stars, 161 notes)
  2. Hard (3,44 stars, 305 notes)
Download: Die Aerzte - Junge
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hey hey hey. D: Don't ignore this, will ya. Well, I guess since you're looking at this topic, that means that you already are interested, hm?

So, another German song by the (self-proclaimed) "Best band in the world" - Die Ärzte. I really love their songs, and "Junge" is a recent hit-single by them. Its lyrics are the parents view of their son (Junge=Boy), who, from their perspective, is going a completely wrong way, he dyes his hair, listens to loud music and allegedely doesn't do much for his career.

I never thought parents' nagging would sound so awesome lol.

By the way, the video is in the style of Dawn of the Dead. For the pubic TV is has been censored - in a hilarious way. Definately worth to be checked out on YouTube.

So please try this beatmap. It has a Normal-Mode (with breaks) and a hard mode (without breaks) - of course they also have a different ammount of beats and are different in challenge. And I really got good at this, in my opinion. You will enjoy this.

As always, background is included.
Loginer
That was a really fun beatmap to play. I liked the patterns, the timing and beat spacing felt very natural, the difficulty was OK... My only complaint is that there isn't a very big difference between Normal and Hard. Anyway, I'm prepared to rank this.
Topic Starter
Fox

Loginer wrote:

That was a really fun beatmap to play. I liked the patterns, the timing and beat spacing felt very natural, the difficulty was OK... My only complaint is that there isn't a very big difference between Normal and Hard. Anyway, I'm prepared to rank this.
Are... you sure? Hard contains about twice as much beats as does Normal. D:

I actually just made a normal-mode for the sake of being introduced to the song, as I'm pretty sure NOBODY of you guys ever heard it before lol.

Anyway, a big thanks. :3
Loginer

Fox wrote:

Loginer wrote:

I actually just made a normal-mode for the sake of being introduced to the song, as I'm pretty sure NOBODY of you guys ever heard it before lol.

Hmm, you're right. It didn't feel like a huge difference, but it actually was. XD
Topic Starter
Fox

Loginer wrote:

Fox wrote:

Loginer wrote:

Hmm, you're right. It didn't feel like a huge difference, but it actually was. XD
Alright, so... no star for the topic? D: ?
Cecilthemos
The fact that it's German makes it better...anyway, this is a really cool song, I've never heard of it before, thanks for choosing it. The beatmap is fun, timed perfectly, and the beatspacing is perfect and consistent, no complaints. *Bubbles*
Topic Starter
Fox
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Extor
Great beatmap. This one gets ranked.

*rankz*
Cecilthemos
Okay, due to this songs amazingness, I am now downloading the entire Die Aerzte Discography...
thank you for introducing them to me.
Larto
Err, is it just me, or is there, on Normal difficulty, at 01:29:575 a slider that looks like a circle?
It may be because this beatmap is old-ish, but I wanna know what's wrong with that, the BATs who ranked that didn't seem to notice it..?
K3nsh1n_H1mur4

Larto wrote:

Err, is it just me, or is there, on Normal difficulty, at 01:29:575 a slider that looks like a circle?
It may be because this beatmap is old-ish, but I wanna know what's wrong with that, the BATs who ranked that didn't seem to notice it..?
01:29:575 (3) - Slider? <--- Can't FC because of this note.

Old s-, I know, but...
Locher
i salute you Fox and i really appreciate your work.
Die Ärzte is infact one of my favourite bands and i was kinda worried how people would react to german rock culture.
Seems like my worrying was senseless of me, pardon
Andrea
Why reviving a so old map like this one :|

Heart fixed.
Fight69
Ultimate Necropost !
MillhioreF
bump for Normal diff unrank? we can keep the Hard, if the system allows that...
Stefan
Well, it's fixed now. :D
Kodora
why it should be unranked?
Tshemmp

Kodora wrote:

there were 2 objects at the same time in the [Normal] diff iirc
Winshley
Gonna be the last necro, I hope.

Tshemmp wrote:

Kodora wrote:

there were 2 objects at the same time in the [Normal] diff iirc
I begged Sakura to fix the map. :P

The Normal diff has 0ms slider length, making it impossible to SS. It has been replaced into Circle now.