forum

seeing who added you as a friend

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +10,624
show more
Little
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not,
Maybe should have "Follow" and "Friend" so you can still follow people who may not necessarily consider you a friend.
Also prevents popular users from getting flooded with friend requests.
Rilene

Little wrote:

Maybe should have "Follow" and "Friend" so you can still follow people who may not necessarily consider you a friend.
omg, this will do
Asda Meal Deal
But then my senpai would know I stalk them ;-;
Chrli
Why isnt this in yeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Tycani

BrokenArrow wrote:

B-But I don't want people to know I'm stalking them.
Ha! IKR, still like the idea.
-ryusakihatsue-

ctg1996 wrote:

But then my senpai would know I stalk them ;-;
exactly + for people who have considerable amount of recognition, wouldn't they have a huge list/notifs

okokok i have to admit that i reaally dont want people to know i'm watching them

on another hand it might be helpful in mutual-ing back people that i should be
Doyak
We can already check if he/she has added me just by adding him/her and see if it's now mutual or not. I think it's already enough.

Some people actually want to follow someone secretly, if he/she doesn't want to be noticed.

Therefore, I disagree with the suggested feature.
elliwz
Why isnt this a thing? :(
Nicola

Little wrote:

That's actually a smart idea. That way, you could have people adding you back as friends and then people you follow so that you can see when they're online to let's say spectate them.
That's brilliant! :idea:
Jonirulah
I agree with the idea of "Follow" and "Add as Friend" it would be good if the player can block people that he doesn't want in their list, because well im not high ranked but players with high PP would have a lot of spam so that block/ignore button would be good.

I support this :D
[ Anne ]
Totally support this. Hope to be added asap >w<
WeabooTrash
I cant stalk anymore if this happens ;-;
7ambda
Pls peppy.
Endie-

Little wrote:

yes.
787B
my god that star count
Kibbleru
why has such a simple, and easy request not implemented yet :(?
Xeph
I think a good idea
DeletedUser_3473174
-
Roth
would love
cmyui
Good idea
Asmira
Seems nice,+4 :D
DENKOUSEKKA
Yeah, sill supporting this :^)) )
Nyantares
Yeah i would really like to see this! I always wanted to know if i have some stalkers :D
Winek
I wanna see my stalkers

Yes.
snz

:(
Ninxed
I won't be able to stalk anymore :|

But hey, that's still a good idea ! :)
Lacrimae
bump
Nanase
I like this idea.
sahuang
Really good idea, wonder why peppy didn't implement it till now
Insinuo
I would definitely love to see this implemented into the game
EXoR
I think peppy wants everyone to add anyone they want without anyone's permission, but one bad thing is there is no privacy left.

Anyone can spectate anyone, what i believe is there should be a separate setting to decide to let who to spectate, if only friends only or ask-for-spectate option where a option pops up to the person who is being spectated to accept or deny.

Same for PM, random ppl can send PM, peppy should make the in-game setting alot more flexible rather than flat and bold, anyone can do anything without even being friends and only advantage of being a friend is you get to know who got online, that's it! if you know someones name already, you can simply type it in and it will pop up same person with same functions.

@peppy notice this thread it has been 3 years since it got created (not even mentioning the thread that got created before this one got created...)
Zain Sugieres
I'd really like it but I think a player should be able to disable these notifications. Peppy notice this thread.
7ambda

Excarius wrote:

Anyone can spectate anyone,
But that's what makes it easier to catch cheaters.
Qiyana
peppy, notice this.
Rhonin
Peppy notice this
SpectorDG
Stalkers Detected.
NaTha

rhonin77 wrote:

Peppy notice this
Nathanael

NaTha wrote:

rhonin77 wrote:

Peppy notice this
I noticed you instead ;)

Well anyway, this request has ups and downs for sure but imo it's a good idea to keep track of people who are adding you.
Not Jeef
To stop drama with the concept , let's have a follow and and a add friend (not sure if anyone mentioned this but whatever)

This way, popular people like www or cookiezi wouldn't be bombarded by friend request (yes ik www has too many friends)

Following means that you can see basically everything a person who has friended a user can see.

But most people of the internet are stupid, so a user can disable the ability to be added by someone. As in the user can add someone, and can't receive any request.

But in the sinario of 2 users that have receiving request disabled, the solution is to...uh still thinking about it.
Boooda
This needs to happen!
show more