forum

seeing who added you as a friend

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +10,624
show more
Shivarion

Winek wrote:

>Forget the name of your friend

Best friendship
lol
Flower
Change "add friends" to "follow" and "stalk" lol
Garudah
+1 need it.
Wafu

Winek wrote:

Wafu wrote:

I definitely agree. Should be added in https://osu.ppy.sh/p/friends so you can check it easily. Also I had problem with this, because I forgot to add someone to friends, and then I forgot his name, so it would be solution for these cases :D
>Forget the name of your friend

Best friendship
You know, some people just have hard names to remember (for example wcx19911123) :)
Flanster

Flower wrote:

Change "add friends" to "follow" and "stalk" lol
interesting thought
Selisi
Nice ideal, I really don't know who add me as friend.
support it for avoiding disappointing them.
Exw
yes plssss
Fycho
really need this, plss
Shivarion

Wafu wrote:

You know, some people just have hard names to remember (for example wcx19911123) :)
You actually remember the hard one though ._.
Kiruu
it's nice to know people that recently have added us. support this~
Winek
I'm bumping this. This request shouldn't be ignored. It's a base for social.
i want to know who is stalking me
Flanster
Some people could be seriously weirded out by how much stalkers they have under their noses!
Winek

LoliFlan wrote:

Some people could be seriously weirded out by how much stalkers they have under their noses!
Then, at the same time, we should add a button "See stalkers" and "Don't see stalkers".

If N.1 Is activate, then you,ll see who wants mutual.
If N.2 Is activate, you won,t see who wants your mutual.
Flanster
Curiousity and its risks eh.
LoGo
People here miss out one thing. There is people who don't want that the one they stalk or whatever reason they added them sees them.
Normally person will add you back if he really thinks to become friend to you.
Karuta-_old_1
All these stars, people are so curious about who are interested in them

But it's good enough for me to know who I have added, added me too.
TheTrueNorth
My issue with this is that I like to add people just to look at their scores. I don't want to send notifications to them, because then I'll end up with random people messaging me D:
Winek
6 hours bump bitch please

There should be option for "Friendship" and "Stalk"/"Subscribe" orelse it would look stupid. Friendship can be seen while stalk/subscribe not.
xasuma
Perhaps there should be a "friend" tag, and a "competitor" tag. This way I can add (for example) 'rrtyui' to my competitor's list, so I can compare scores. But not necessarily making him my friend. And then I can add someone else to my 'friend' list and only he/she will get the notification that I have added him/her.

Just an idea to solve the problem where people add others only to compare scores and nothing more.
Winek

xasuma wrote:

Perhaps there should be a "friend" tag, and a "competitor" tag. This way I can add (for example) 'rrtyui' to my competitor's list, so I can compare scores. But not necessarily making him my friend. And then I can add someone else to my 'friend' list and only he/she will get the notification that I have added him/her.

Just an idea to solve the problem where people add others only to compare scores and nothing more.
Good idea. What about:
- Friend/Mutual Friend : A simple friendship. You will see that the person added you, and get notified.
- Stalk : No matter what, the other cannot know you are stalking him, even if both person are stalking eachother. [Marked as an eye, saying "Stalking", a bit like the actual "Add as friend", "Friend" "Mutual Friend".]
- Competitor: You cannot know if someone is competiting with you ; But if both are competiting eachother it is marked as "Rival" [ Competitor marked as a thunder cloud and Rival marked as a a little skull pegi 13 pls

Wouldn't that be amazing
Tekklorn
The stalk option would be silly. However, the competitor (or I'd rather call subscribe) tag would be nice to have, there's quite a few people I have added to my friend list purely so I can see their scores easier but I don't know them and they don't know me so having a separate list would make sense.
[ Pingu ]
yes plz.
Oinari-sama
The "competitor" theme is covered in t/139077
Toyface
I honestly don't know why this isn't added xD
Onisakura
Mmmmmmmmm
Support o/
Winek
peppy y u no Support
xtrem3x
5 stars and Support this
KinkiN
1-star support o/

i love when girls people want a mutual friendship o/
Xiaolin
Support ~

This is the best idea so far ~ :3
Gilochan
sure why not? added stars
WingSilent
+10★

^^/
Birdy
Supporting, though I have no stars.

Why is this not added yet, anyway?
kirueggy
How was this not added waaaaaaaay before?

Supporting
Xiaolin
peppy this have +1540 Why don't you add this already ~ ;_;
LunarFox
Awesome!
Trompo
Would like this feature.
jimmyman3
Like the idea :)
no stars though ><
jyu
whoa so many stars o.o
Rayz141
i like the idea

take my invisible stars
Alarido
Me too ♥

The sentence would be something like: "This user has added you to its* friendlist" -- instead of something like "desired", "wanted" and so on.