forum

seeing who added you as a friend

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +10,630
show more
llunaco
Luqanted
why is this still not featured already
headphonewearer
pls make it happen, +5
Silverboxer
Rizevim

Luqanted wrote:

why is this still not featured already
Mints
I really think this is needed for ppl to enjoy the fun of meeting more ppl in osu
Insolar
+1 from me :)
Ilham
I want this so bad
Ralts
why isnt this in the game yet? everyone wants it
-Atri-
Blame ppy
Moa Kikuchi
It does not matter if you vote, it will do nothing. Damn it ppy
Caput Mortuum
Well, they got more important stuff to do than making people know who added them. It'll come, but it's low priority I guess.
gco
i hope this is in lazer
FiddleBlue
This is supposed to be in the web lol.
Tyistiana
Now we see the amount of followers.
But still don't know who he/she is. lmao
Edgar_Figaro

Tyistiana wrote:

Now we see the amount of followers.
But still don't know who he/she is. lmao
Where do you go that shows you how many people have freinded you?
Sandy Hoey
The new website on your profile right below your avatar, you can see the number of followers
Dafakk
what does it mean we have followers
Miterosan
i am wrong sorry .-.
Endaris
It is not.
This thread is about people who have you as a friend but you don't have them.
Neosk

deadbeat wrote:

or maybe a separate section in this page to see who who added you p/friends
Definitely in with this idea. Maybe not notifications per say so the pro players don't get completely spammed, but a page seeing who has you added would be very nice for people who are too curious for their own good like myself. : )
Haj

Neosk wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

or maybe a separate section in this page to see who who added you p/friends
Definitely in with this idea. Maybe not notifications per say so the pro players don't get completely spammed, but a page seeing who has you added would be very nice for people who are too curious for their own good like myself. : )
i starve for this idea
[ Sebastian ]
If this does get added, there should be an option in the settings where you can select if you want to be featured on the followers page or not. The setting will be off by default, but this allows people to hide themselves if they're uncomfortable.
her everything

Felixland wrote:

If this does get added, there should be an option in the settings where you can select if you want to be featured on the followers page or not. The setting will be off by default, but this allows people to hide themselves if they're uncomfortable.
That's actually a great and a secure idea
Gengar9nn
10,000 priority wow
Bara-
After all these years, I'm surprised it's still not there yet. Would absolutely love to see it, especailly after my 6 year hiatus
Farfocele
me too, i could mutual the people that haven't revealed theirselves and that added me.
CookieNotSoEzi
10 years later, still not implemented...
Jun Maeda
to be honest i would like to see that implemented, but ofc there's always the catch and i would agree with peppy, but at the same time, if people really want to feature so bad, technically you can actually see who added you https://mutualify.stanr.info
his everything

Jun Maeda wrote:

to be honest i would like to see that implemented, but ofc there's always the catch and i would agree with peppy, but at the same time, if people really want to feature so bad, technically you can actually see who added you https://mutualify.stanr.info
i didn't know about this website before THXXXX
[-Omni-]

Anaxii wrote:

Jun Maeda wrote:

you can only see who hasnt added you if they logged in mutalify before tho. better than nothing :D
his everything

[-Omni-] wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Jun Maeda wrote:

you can only see who hasnt added you if they logged in mutalify before tho. better than nothing :D
exactly!!
her everything
*sigh*