forum

[osu!mania] lapix - Carry Me Away (Extended Mix) by Evening

posted
Total Posts

Should lapix - Carry Me Away (Extended Mix) be Loved?

Yes
92.11%
No
7.89%
Total votes: 76
Polling ended
Topic Starter
huu
Main thread: [osu!mania] Project Loved: April 2021

lapix - Carry Me Away (Extended Mix) by Evening
175 BPM, 3:57 | 7.11★, 7.11★

Captain's description (by lenpai):
A Crowd favorite, Evening finally makes a comeback for this round with a major bop of a track and a hard banger of a chart.

At 175 BPM, the map makes good use of dense chord-streaming paired with occasional heavy LN usages of varying lengths and intensities; expect some bursts as well! The map overall has a very flashy visual flair serving as an amalgamation of many note-charting styles with it's usage of symmetry, laning, and repetition which is contrasted by the heavy variations in LN usage and chord-streaming.

If you're into something a little extra, the Airbound (Evening's Flip) difficulty has an abundance of SVs thrown into the mix heavily characterized by very strong bumps with a fair mix of teleports, slowjams, and granular speed changes, and even some fastjams.

Don't let those scare you though as these add up to the experience and a generally sight-readable one too. So what are you waiting for? Give this a shot and be prepared to get carried away!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
Topic Starter
huu
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.