forum

Please help me to define where is my current mapping style associated into

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RioAl
After mapping for quite a while, i believed that I've already developed my own mapping style. I've already tried to find the answer by myself at : community/forums/topics/1080921 , but I've still confused and didn't really know which is current my mapping style were associated with.

Back to the question. After knowing the answer and example mappers that had similar style as mine, i'll definitely check and learn more about those mapper(s)'s mapping style out. And as result, those will polished my current mapping style then lastly I'll able to make even better maps!. So here is some clues about my current style that i've already figured it out :

1. Always use cs 4.5 on top diff
  2. Using very low stack leniency on insane or higher diffs (usually 2 or 3)
  3. I'm always using default hs and tried to maximized the potential of it.
  4. My aim is making maps that visually and rhythmically represent the music when osu!auto played it (ofc I didn't ignored the playability). But i'm usually preferer to priorities the visual first
  5. About rhythm choice, I've always followed most standable sounds (which usually vocals on any song that had vocals on it).
  6. I tend to avoid filler rhythm
  7. My favourite kind of overlaps : here, here, and here
  8. 'Abusing' SV even in generic anime songs

I know there are much more to tell, but I dont know really how to express it using words. In short, here is few of my maps that pretty much reflected my mapping style if you cant really defined it with those clues :

1. beatmapsets/1404935
  2. beatmapsets/1382128 (exception on this at hs departement)
  3. beatmapsets/1286510
  4. beatmapsets/1242182
Thank you for your answers. Have a good day~
[[[[[[
your first map reminded me of this beatmapsets/132044#osu/469565 movement wise

most of your map, especially the second one, reminded me of the more modern russian style for some reason