forum

In osu! there is no such thing as too late!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AweStriker
I mean, there is, of course, but not for introductions.

Hello! I'm AweStriker (or just Awe for short) and I'm technically new to the community despite having had an account since October. Around then I got osu! iPhone and got an account just to download stuff.

I... I guess "had" would be the better word for it, since it's an hour-and-a-half's drive away now... EBA and was okay at it; I couldn't get my skills to the point necessary to perform well on the more difficult stages on one of the harder difficulties, I forget which.

As far as my tastes in music go, I listen to pretty much only two things: video game music and classic rock.

So, beatmaps you may see from me in the future:
*METHOD_IMPLANTA/. (please mod this!)
*EXEC_METEMPSYCHOSIS/. (I have this mapped N/H but I want to focus on IMPLANTA for the time being.)
*EXEC_DESPEDIA/. (This'll be a fun one to time. Irregular time signatures for the lose...)
*EXEC_SOL=FAGE/. (In case it wasn't clear, I really like the music of Ar tonelico.)
*Blazing Impact (The game this is from is great and you should play it maybe.)
*Born Under Punches (The Heat Goes On) (and I do not look forward to doing that one. Why hasn't someone made Talking Heads beatmaps before now, anyway...)
*Your Move (Definitely in my top 3 Yes songs, with Roundabout and Siberian Khatru.)
*At least one track from Super Monkey Ball (leaning towards Underwater, for now)
*At least one track from Roll Away (Europe: Kula World, Japanese: Kula Quest; yes it has a different name in all three regions; these'll be hard because they're long and don't go through that much changes often...)
Kanade4Life
Ooh i see you play AT too :)
Welcome to osu forum and community...
Enjoy your stay here...
[Maid] NekoRyo
Hey2~! welcome to the community :3

btw~ GL with mapping those song :D
Babukus
Welcome to the forums and the community Awe~
Michalv
Welcome and have fun here :3
You're a mapper? Coool :o
primrose
You first played on the phone too? Same! :oops:
Well hi there, welcome to the community! :D
Twaintoss
Welcome welcome.

I'm trying to make a Beatmap, too.
So very hard. Good luck to you.

I downloaded your map, I'll look into it in the future
(Wow, that would be my first official Modding action, then)
Be aware that nowadays you need 3 difficulties to consider your Map rankable.