forum

[resolved] Osu deos not update my personal bests

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Marviboy44
Problem details: im a beginner and i wanted to SS rank an other map than the tutorial. after manny tries i made it and the game is showing me the SS rank when then i leave that screen i where back at my 94.24% i had before. seems like my level is still raising trough. i made SS rank another time but it still didint update. yes the map is ranked. i saw that maybe there is a firewall issue. so i went to the firewall settings. then windows tells me that the network is managed by my anitvirus so i created an exception for the osu game exe. i turned everything off i could but i still only can get a rank at a beatmap and not update it. im confused. what should i do?
this sounds like a common issue so sorry if i overlooked a Faq or like that

Video or screenshot showing the problem:the only screenshoter i have is alt + shift + S what dont lets me screenshot the screen i want to.

osu! version: Stable 20210316 (latest)
Death
In some cases it is possible to get a higher score on a map with a worse letter grade. Change the map leaderboards to "Local Ranking" to view all of your scores on a map and check to see if that is the case.

The grade displayed on a map will correspond with your highest score on the map and not the best grade you've gotten.
Topic Starter
Marviboy44

Death wrote:

In some cases it is possible to get a higher score on a map with a worse letter grade. Change the map leaderboards to "Local Ranking" to view all of your scores on a map and check to see if that is the case.

The grade displayed on a map will correspond with your highest score on the map and not the best grade you've gotten.
oh i see all my plays now. and you are right, my A rank actualy has more points then my 2 SS ranks. i dont know how that happend but now i created a thread for a simple awnser XD

Edit: oh i used 3 mods for that A rank, thats why