forum

Fujita Maiko - Unmei No Hito

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Azuna-Nya OAO
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 30 April 2013 at 12:02:40

Artist: Fujita Maiko
Title: Unmei No Hito
Source: Anime
Tags: FujitaMaiko Japanese anime
BPM: 99.99
Filesize: 2186kb
Play Time: 03:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.96 stars, 142 notes)
  2. Normal (2.99 stars, 248 notes)
Download: Fujita Maiko - Unmei No Hito
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hajimemashite~
This is my first made beatmap>A<
Hopping for more Feedback and Comments to improve my map making skill^w^
Yorushiku~请多多指教

Difficulty :Easy Normal
TamaraMarie
Hard:
01:19:777 (4) - Very awkward. I think taking it out and instead making the spinner earlier would be a bit better.
01:32:079 (5,6) - At this point, make the (5) slider a little shorter, add in two quick hit circles (when she sings 'koto'), and then the (6) slider (on the 'ga').
02:14:983 (9) - Remove and make following spinner earlier.

General:
1. Are you planning on making more difficulties? This is really beautiful song (one of my favorites!), and I think more people would be interested in it if it had a variety. So, consider that if you weren't already! ^^
2. The single difficulty you have right now ('Hard') should probably be 'Normal'. It's a little too easy to be Hard.
3. Anime probably shouldn't be in the tags. I don't think 'Unmei no Hito' comes from an anime, but rather from a movie. 'Gekkou no Sasayaki' uses it as a theme song if I'm not mistaken.
4. Sound quality. I'm pretty sure it's not at its best, but it's good enough as it is. ^^

This is my first ever mod so I might not discover as many problems as an experienced modder would. But, I hope this eventually gets ranked! I love this song too much <3
Topic Starter
Azuna-Nya OAO
Thanks For the Advice ^A^
I definaly will make some inprovment

more difficulties...?><?? I don't have any idea how to make it more harder
will you guide me about harder version? >A</
TamaraMarie
No problem!

Oh sure! I'll map a bit of what I think might be good for a 'Hard' difficulty and show it to you. ^^ Well, actually, I don't know how to do that. (Complete beginner at mapping, really.) But, I will tell you that to make a good Hard difficulty, you definitely need to match every beat perfectly. Basically, put more beats in the Hard than in the Normal.

The improvements you made on the Normal are awesome, by the way! And your Easy difficulty is perfect, but the background disappears about halfway through :(

I'll search around the forums and see if I can learn how to collab map XD Then, I'll be able to show you what I think would be good for a Hard difficulty :3
Topic Starter
Azuna-Nya OAO
The background disappears BUG was fixed XDD
Thanks for helping me a lot ^A^ I am appreciate
Still... don't have any idea about Hard difficulty map TwT
TamaraMarie
Great!
Once again, it's no problem XD
And I found out how to collab map so I can do the Hard difficulty for you and send it to you so I can know what you think about it. :3
Topic Starter
Azuna-Nya OAO
0w0 waiting for your map...
TamaraMarie
Finished it!
Sent a PM to you with the link.
Tell me what you think about it and then we can take it from there :)
Topic Starter
Azuna-Nya OAO
emm....it is fine..><"
I will make some improvement ;-)
wait for my modified MapXDD
TamaraMarie
Haha, ok!

I'll be waiting patiently XD
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.