forum

---Music Controls You---

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JustABeginner
In this playlist, you play as a character where you feel like controlling and conquering the world. Feeling apathetic, hatred and lust for revenge. People can't tell you what to do, nor even change how you behave. You are the main character in this story, the villain to be exact. It is now or never.
In this playlist, you play as a character, connecting bonds with friends you met along the way with an adventurous trip. Slowly having a developing character as you come facing challenges and eventually work things out together. What are you waiting for? Come and join in! You're the most important character here.
In this playlist, it's just you and your loving partner, holding hands while going on a date. Watching a beautiful scenery with excitement rides together. Going anywhere you two are, just like an unbreakable chain. You can't take your eyes of them, it's like you two are a perfect pair for each other. Could this be a happy ending?
In this playlist, the day is almost over. The sun is set and many people are going back from work or afternoon school. As the night is still young, why not having a night out? It sure is peaceful without the busy streets and cars honking. People here and there are also spending time relaxing. After all, it will be another day.
In this playlist, a powerful determination holds upon you. The impossible becomes possible for you. You might climb a rock, jumping 10ft into the ocean, saving people's life. Working hard with pain and perseverance, you're going to be unstoppable because of how strong you are!

In this playlist, an emotion breaks in, feeling all hopelessness and useless. As if everything you did are at your fault, the world around you starts crumbling. You think people treated you unfairly and unloved, after all it's the one emotion all of us suffers. Come and let's enjoy this, in a small empty dark room with our shadows.

So, which playlist are you on?

pentaqola
where is the chaotic neutral playlist full of cursed music
Topic Starter
JustABeginner

pentaqola wrote:

where is the chaotic neutral playlist full of cursed music
You can add it here if you want to, describe how would you feel about it.
- Note: Must be a playlist to avoid song spamming.

Edit: Play all those playlist at once. It's cursed enough.
Nuuskamuikkunen
What if I put this on a loop?

Topic Starter
JustABeginner

eblf2013 wrote:

It's your choice. The music sure controls your action. Tell me, how do you feel about it? :3

Edit: As long as it's not like bunch of songs that takes up lots of space.
Nuuskamuikkunen

JustABeginner wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

It's your choice. The music sure controls your action. Tell me, how do you feel about it? :3

Edit: As long as it's not like bunch of songs that takes up lots of space.
It's the perfect song when you want your thoughts to become clear or you want to talk about something serious.
SkylarJeff45
In this playlist, you flow through the sense of speed, whatever you hitting 120 mph on empty highway, or satisfying your hasty mind and soul.
Cerno
honestly i always use lo-fi as a source of background music when im working on smth, ive never really see why lo-fi is considered to be the kinda music that represents sadness and depression lel

but anyways late night vibes fits me the best rn, even though it's mornin' rn. but im just chillin
z0z
i'm feeling this( beatmapsets?m=3&q=keys%3D10&s=any ) right now

..this expresses nothing about how i feel
ColdTooth
TWO TRUCKS HAVING SEX-
westtle
Stuck in the same room doing the same thing over and over, years and years and still don't know what's happening. You feel like an immortal, but is it fine being an immortal like this?
pentaqola

ColdTooth wrote:

TWO TRUCKS HAVING SEX-
now this... this is my type
Westonini
keremaru

Westonini wrote:

Westo, I know your hat knows everything, BUT CAN YOU STOP READING MY MIND?!
Sugar_owo

Westonini wrote:

exactly
Hydreigon
i never really kept a playlist of songs for a certain mood, I mostly just tend to listen to certain music when it pop in my head

like I never really like listening to lofi during studying since it messes up my focus

also never heard of music that makes you feel "powerful", sounds cringy tbh
Winnyace
I'm in the 3rd playlist and 4th right now. 5th a little, perhaps, not really sure.
YyottaCat
Play 黒魔's album Robot & Human (in the correct order).
qwt
I listen to music
YyottaCat

YyottaCat wrote:

Play 黒魔's album Robot & Human (in the correct order).
Seriously, this is really good.