posted
Total Posts
show more
Byle
b3st skin for 7k players :3 good job
Arief Santosa
best skin mania 4ever 8-)
RikkySANS
Thanks for the skin ecafree2! Best o2jam skin! 8-)
ShichiKun_old
OwO It's So AMAZING!!SUGOIIIIII ECAFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 8-) :lol: :P
qwr
Very nice skin. I suggest modifying Combo position and Score position farther from the center for playability
blixblixblix
Mediafire doesn't working on me :/
ShowMeThePP
dl doesn't work for me ? i got this from another source though
DarkCobaltKn
Uhm.... There are lines in between now. WHY ARE THERE LINES >A<

I find them distracting, any way to remove them? :c
ShichiKun_old
Yappa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Done :)
wildansiapa

TouchFluffyTail wrote:

I really love the hit particles in this, they're really visually appealing and make hitting notes really satisfying. :)
[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]
meowjunk1
So cool
Thx you :)
RedLoom
Hey.. is there any way you can update this so it works in more recent versions of Osu? I've used this skin ever since I've started playing and I've redownloaded the game many times and now this skin doesn't load correctly in later versions. Thank you!
Prophecy

kawaiikali wrote:

Hey.. is there any way you can update this so it works in more recent versions of Osu? I've used this skin ever since I've started playing and I've redownloaded the game many times and now this skin doesn't load correctly in later versions. Thank you!

hmm, it's a really old skin (3 yrs ago), you may ask other people to remake it again but I think the author will not update it as he/she didn't online recently.

Replaced with a mania icon to identify the skins mode.
AbsurdDive

kawaiikali wrote:

you could check the error message and see what the exact problem is
(there's a txt file that appears on the skin's folder if i recall correctly, it tells you the error/errors on the skin)

or go with prophecy's suggestion.

I want to help (or at least see if I can do something), but I cannot download the skin from MF :D (for whatever reason..the stupid page keeps sending me to the same window every time I click the "Download" button) orz
Topic Starter
ecafree2
updated
xicily
FINALLY AN UPDATE!!! <3
PDD_liumou
upload on puush plz:v
iamnuby
Any way to make the combo number smaller? It's filling up the entire screen -.-
KonaHaruhi

op can u make this skin ?

this is the best o2jam skin <333
ichsan_kun
arigatou senpai
Topic Starter
ecafree2

KonaHaruhi wrote:

op can u make this skin ?

this is the best o2jam skin <333
already made
check the "classic style" box
Topic Starter
ecafree2
updated
Saerdna
WOW such a nice skin! (*o*)
Ojtta_old
200 mb
uhh
but will help ^^
Muahaha001

ecafree2 wrote:

download

classic style
this is just a rough sketch by some copy and paste (i mean in photoshop), so no HD on this one.
due to certain limitations, some details (light and keys) can not be restore perfectly, i'm sorry about that.

download

changelog
v2
  1. merge 4k~7k.ini into skin.ini
  2. make combo numbers only on playfield
  3. remake almost all images to fit current osu (because of different layer order)
  4. custom pathed key images used
v3
remake almost all images:
  1. ratio fully adjusted according to the proportion of o2jam on 16:9 screen
  2. high definition include
  3. shrink down the height of combo numbers, or the combo looks so big when it count
  4. judge label removed, because i'm not very enjoy that. the 300s from default skin is better to me. if you want the cools from o2jam, you can copy them from old versions.
I cant download it..
AbsurdDive

Muahaha001 wrote:

I cant download it..
hmm that's weird, I was able to download both the classic and the modern version as I'm typing this :(

the link's still alive on my end

make sure to click the blue "download box" and then click "direct download" (see pic above)