love it !
[ Krasnal ]
Nice Skin
Ritz_old
that skin very cool
[RO]_old
Nice skin ecafree :)
AyayA05
thank you for the skin! using it,playing osu!mania (7K) seems much easier (nostalgia and probably the o2jam feel to it) .. :)
zgicemirror
I love the skin. Thanks much!! :*
CaptainAhab_old
Very cool, thanks!
detectcardio
Thank You!
vanino14
cool
MubMoofMolf
No HD version ? :(
O2MasterFX

MubMoofMolf wrote:

It's quiet old, watcha gonna do about it?

Oh yeah, By the way... I think I'll create some patch regarding to hit note, combo font, and original LightingL, probably.

I need author's permission to this, otherwise will never uploaded.
Fixing the judgement where when I enable judgement line, it's not on the middle like in original O2Jam, but above the judgement.
The combo nums affects the score and to avoid misalign will update the version, will fix it.
MubMoofMolf

O2MasterFX wrote:

MubMoofMolf wrote:

It's quiet old, watcha gonna do about it?

Oh yeah, By the way... I think I'll create some patch regarding to hit note, combo font, and original LightingL, probably.

I need author's permission to this, otherwise will never uploaded.
Fixing the judgement where when I enable judgement line, it's not on the middle like in original O2Jam, but above the judgement.
The combo nums affects the score and to avoid misalign will update the version, will fix it.
May be someone want HD ver :v
Azurey
How to change the block color? I mean when I do the 8K, how to change the 5th key color block from blue to the special block, the yellow one?
Topic Starter
ecafree2

Azurey wrote:

How to change the block color? I mean when I do the 8K, how to change the 5th key color block from blue to the special block, the yellow one?
add these to 8k.ini:
NoteImage4: mania-noteS
NoteImage4H: mania-noteSH
NoteImage4L: mania-noteSL
Azurey

ecafree2 wrote:

Azurey wrote:

add these to 8k.ini:
NoteImage4: mania-noteS
NoteImage4H: mania-noteSH
NoteImage4L: mania-noteSL
Thanks for your reply, and what is the different between "NoteImage4", "NoteImage4H", "NoteImage4L" ? Gonna try it.
Haramati
Oh, Thanks for made this.
I love it :lol:
rmroy1114

ecafree2 wrote:

download: http://www.mediafire.com/?n9jvi56tg6ycw4v
circle note add-on: http://www.mediafire.com/?n3gc00y7qdynab0
WOW!!! :) Nice Skin i love this skin but can you edit it because the other keys are bigger than the other like in 5k

Anyway GREAT Skin :)

Sorry for my english i dont speak english much :lol:
Tokitsu_old
nice skin :D
Satria P
this is most best skin i never see
Byle
b3st skin for 7k players :3 good job
Arief Santosa
best skin mania 4ever 8-)
RikkySANS
Thanks for the skin ecafree2! Best o2jam skin! 8-)
ShichiKun_old
OwO It's So AMAZING!!SUGOIIIIII ECAFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 8-) :lol: :P
qwr
Very nice skin. I suggest modifying Combo position and Score position farther from the center for playability
blixblixblix
Mediafire doesn't working on me :/
ShowMeThePP
dl doesn't work for me ? i got this from another source though
DarkCobaltKn
Uhm.... There are lines in between now. WHY ARE THERE LINES >A<

I find them distracting, any way to remove them? :c
ShichiKun_old
Yappa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Done :)
wildansiapa

TouchFluffyTail wrote:

I really love the hit particles in this, they're really visually appealing and make hitting notes really satisfying. :)
[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]
meowjunk1
So cool
Thx you :)
RedLoom
Hey.. is there any way you can update this so it works in more recent versions of Osu? I've used this skin ever since I've started playing and I've redownloaded the game many times and now this skin doesn't load correctly in later versions. Thank you!
Prophecy

kawaiikali wrote:

Hey.. is there any way you can update this so it works in more recent versions of Osu? I've used this skin ever since I've started playing and I've redownloaded the game many times and now this skin doesn't load correctly in later versions. Thank you!

hmm, it's a really old skin (3 yrs ago), you may ask other people to remake it again but I think the author will not update it as he/she didn't online recently.

Replaced with a mania icon to identify the skins mode.
AbsurdDive

kawaiikali wrote:

you could check the error message and see what the exact problem is
(there's a txt file that appears on the skin's folder if i recall correctly, it tells you the error/errors on the skin)

or go with prophecy's suggestion.

I want to help (or at least see if I can do something), but I cannot download the skin from MF :D (for whatever reason..the stupid page keeps sending me to the same window every time I click the "Download" button) orz
Topic Starter
ecafree2
updated
xicily
FINALLY AN UPDATE!!! <3
PDD_liumou
upload on puush plz:v
iamnuby
Any way to make the combo number smaller? It's filling up the entire screen -.-
KonaHaruhi

op can u make this skin ?

this is the best o2jam skin <333