forum

Possible 2v2 Tournament??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Weez
OK so getting messages if there will be a 2vs2 tournament happening. My initial thought was a no cuz of the CTBWC but I gave it more thought. So what if I created somewhat of a summer league just for fun (so no prizes...) Maybe there will be 4 groups of 8 or 8 groups of 4 something like that and maybe create like a playoff after??

Maybe 2v2 as a preparation to cwc???

Gonna need the following position if this is gonna happen:
Map Selectors (maybe 2-3)
Referees (6 here. 2 each for Asia, Europe, NA/SA)

So what do you guys think of this? Support or no? Ideas???? DISCUSS!!!!
A 2vs2 Summer League would be good

Who needs prizes :)
eldnl
support!
star!
Kingkevin30
i agree i would love to play in the tournament.., sure the CTBWC did have some problems, but it was a great experience and i enjoyed all of the matches ^^
DeathXHunter
I'm still for a 2vs2 tourney ~ I'd totally participate with that,no prizes needed,imo.The players who join such a tourney shoudl play for the fun,not for a free supporter-tag.
Boom
support :)
Topic Starter
Weez
If I get let say 10 supports on this then I will get it done. So far there are 5
Aka
have your 6th~
Jacqli
Have my 7th too!!
also 4vs4 team would be great! :D
ursa
Support , Also , I had new Idea & Feature for the Summer match 8)
Topic Starter
Weez

urs4chan wrote:

Support , Also , I had new Idea & Feature for the Summer match 8)
liiiike :3?
QHideaki13
Count me in! :)
XEPCOH
and meh
Deif
I hope in summer I'll be able to be more active. Anyway, you have my support :3
MeGl
I guess me :3
Topic Starter
Weez
I want to change the point system this time so its more clearer. So we just follow the twc/owc format or create something new?
Lally
i think something new were much cooler,but the old sistem is good too,btw support u.u
lineqtxz
looking for teammate (?
XEPCOH
My idea for this championship is to create three leagues - Prime (only pro teams and awesome players), First (average players with promising skills) and Second (noobs, why you joined this game).
How it will be played:
♦ The matches will be played every week with a 2 week long break every 2 months;
♦ The championship is 9 months long;
♦ The player who is leader in the 1st and 2nd league will be updated into the prime and 1st league accordingly;
♦ The worst player of the Prime and the 1st league will be downgraded to the 1 league below;
♦ That changes will happen once a week;
♦ The player who is updated, gets a last place with 3 points less than the higher player (if the higher player has 3 or less points, he gets 0)
♦ The downgraded player gets an 8th place if there are 16 teams in every league so the number of teams MUST be dividable by 2.

Gogo opinions, please!
MeGl
Why don't we just create simple tournament without all this mess @_@ (like cwc but without first stages)

Don Omar wrote:

Kingkevin30

Don Omar wrote:

My idea for this championship is to create three leagues - Prime (only pro teams and awesome players), First (average players with promising skills) and Second (noobs, why you joined this game).
How it will be played:
♦ The matches will be played every week with a 2 week long break every 2 months;
♦ The player who is leader in the 1st and 2nd league will be updated into the prime and 1st league accordingly;
♦ The worst player of the Prime and the 1st league will be downgraded to the 1 league below;
♦ That changes will happen once a week;
♦ The player who is updated, gets a last place with 3 points less than the higher player (if the higher player has 3 or less points, he gets 0)
♦ The downgraded player gets an 8th place if there are 16 teams in every league so the number of teams MUST be dividable by 2.

Gogo opinions, please!
i find the Leauge thing pretty interresting ^^ it would be cool to seperate Skill "classes" so everybody have a chance to fight against people on their skill lvl
Lally
omar your idea is interesting but just in some points,9 monts is just too long time,we don'teven know what will happen Tomorrow,nobody can still active so long sometime, the idea to create 3 leagues is a really nice idea because all should have fun,therest is related to it, but the time line should me more shorter
XEPCOH

Lally wrote:

omar your idea is interesting but just in some points,9 monts is just too long time,we don'teven know what will happen Tomorrow,nobody can still active so long sometime, the idea to create 3 leagues is a really nice idea because all should have fun,therest is related to it, but the time line should me more shorter
15 weeks is the best time lol
However the tournament will be, Spinner Overdose Team is waiting to kick everybody's ass!

Oh wait- we need combos.
show more