forum

CTB Editor

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2,123
show more
Star!
Kin
Have my all stars
VelperK
Your feature request gave me an orgasm.
Stefan

MillhioreF wrote:

This was denied a long time ago, but now that mania has its own editor I can see this being feasible.
That would be only fair. Support.
TheVileOne
Yes!

Just don't require us to complete delete all the notes when we want to convert to CTB only in the editor like you need to do with mania. It will make it harder to test the mode for standard difficulties.
Touche
supporting :3
ursa
full support /o/
CLSW
No more words.
Support this.
ZeroEightOne
Yes, Support :)
Gilochan
support o3o
Deif
Have my babies!

It'll be nice to see in real time w/o testing the real position of the fruits.

Also, I'd like to request to remove in the CTB Editor the value of the vertical distance of the notes, as it's likely useless in order to make a CTB diff (in fact, only the horizontal distance matters).
Lally
you can have all of my babys o3o

is a really nice idea,this would make simpler to map ctb imo u.u
Drafura
Not going to use it but support for the sake of the ctb mapping : I would add (to follow Deif's idea) that the editor should generate all fruits with the same Y to make distance snap usefull.
Touche
Now 5 stars for you. I think this is a great idea.
Topic Starter
eldnl

T o u c h e wrote:

oh you <3333

eldnl wrote:

T o u c h e wrote:

oh you <3333
I just gave 1 star, am I lovely as well?
Aka
even more
Ableh
star
Topic Starter
eldnl

119410501 wrote:

eldnl wrote:

oh you <3333
I just gave 1 star, am I lovely as well?
give me more and then ask!

okno
-Ryuujii-
well i support this although i know shitt about mapping :3 3 stars
Magus
Good idea

Star.
captin1
Five pink stars since I'm interested in learning how to map ctb, and I feel this would make it easier :)
Harp Note

-Ryuujii- wrote:

well i support this although i know shitt about mapping :3
^

I don't have any stars D:
dbzguru32
It would have been awesome to have this back when I was hopelessly trying to make a few maps.
kisata
Seems only fair. Take a star.
XinCrin
I'm not a CTB mapper but i think that is a good idea
Topic Starter
eldnl
nobody has something to add?
Kin
when add a spinner, see how it's look ? and possibility to change it ?
oh well there is already a req like this no ?
Drafura
Custom droplet density, maybe a tool too make nice curves with them ?

Also saving changes when actually pressing ctrl-S then rebooting the game...... I've lost 4 hours of work, thanks. I don't want to use this build anymore.
Topic Starter
eldnl

Drafura wrote:

Custom droplet density, maybe a tool too make nice curves with them ?

Also saving changes when actually pressing ctrl-S then rebooting the game...... I've lost 4 hours of work, thanks. I don't want to use this build anymore.
Good
Drafura
Also an alternative to custom spinner or spinner patterns could be selecting at least the spinner density (1/16, 1/8, 1/4 or more like 1/6, 1/3 would be nice too).
Teatime_old_1
support \(^o^)/
Lally
more support /o3o/
qwertykool
This is a needed implement. I will say that doing it through the standard isn't too bad (as in, manageable), but it still should be done.
As a side note, taiko also needs a custom interface editor, instead of a live mapping, but that's a different topic...
Zak
Supporting this, I really can't stand how the editor works for ctb
XEPCOH

how i see this
Nanika133

Don Omar wrote:

how i see this
I think it's a good idea but takes too much work for that.
So, as Deif said :

Deif wrote:

Also, I'd like to request to remove in the CTB Editor the value of the vertical distance of the notes, as it's likely useless in order to make a CTB diff (in fact, only the horizontal distance matters).
But instead of removing the Y, we let it only for time. Like in the regular editor but when you move forward the objects fall, and when you move bakward, the objects goes up.

qwertykool wrote:

As a side note, taiko also needs a custom interface editor, instead of a live mapping, but that's a different topic...
+1
qwertykool
Completely agree with Deif and Don. And yeah, if you were to be able to change the vertical difference, the map would be no better, actually, probably worse because it would make the notes hit at a later time or and earlier time depending on placement. The slider idea from earlier is also a great idea. And Drafura's as well... So many good ideas can be achieved with this! Sincerely hope this gets added. I do make CtB maps, but I feel that with this, it would open it up to many more people, expanding the amount of mapmakers in the community.
Sharpy_old
Keep calm and love VelperK
qwertykool

Sharpbrood wrote:

Keep calm and love VelperK
Everyday.
show more