Aqo

Lieselotte wrote:

grats on rank! :3
akebono
It's Ranked COngrats :D

Please Unkrank it I'ts my fav Beatmap for practicing too .. .T^T

Just kidding
Makar
This map really needed an easier difficulty imo. the easiest diff is pretty hard for me to play and I usually FC 7K normals (not the lowest difficulty) on osu!mania sets.

If you look on the first page, nearly all the mods mention the difficulty is too hard and it seems like nothing was done to fix that (the mapper didn't reply saying what was fixed...). I highly suggest unranking to add a easier difficulty >_>

p/2136242
17VA
Congratz
Topic Starter
Lieselotte

Makar wrote:

This map really needed an easier difficulty imo. the easiest diff is pretty hard for me to play and I usually FC 7K normals (not the lowest difficulty) on osu!mania sets.

If you look on the first page, nearly all the mods mention the difficulty is too hard and it seems like nothing was done to fix that (the mapper didn't reply saying what was fixed...). I highly suggest unranking to add a easier difficulty >_>

p/2136242
A piano song really don't need so easy diff :(
ExPew
broken general setting on difficult

EDIT: explanation

Current Ranking Criteria

[Lv. 9]

HP+1 - HP/OD should be lowest 7 but, HP/OD6 still acceptable for easy/normal
some part have 1/4 stream make your star difficult increasing so much, well its okay if you follow the piano i guess but what makar say is true

- this amount of note like NM+ when you said "A piano song really don't need so easy diff"

at least got this

[Lv. 16]

This Hard diff why still HP and OD 6 add them 7/7 because :

slider too less than Lv. 9 thats too weird when OD 6

[Lv. 26]

This Insane diff HP7 i still acceptable, but OD6 i cannot accept 'read ranking criteria' and amount slider keep decreasing should add OD +1 or 2

[Lv. 31]

This diff can call as Extra, but HP7 feel very not challenging and easy get regenarate HP should be HP8

sorry if your make get unranked if bat accept this wwwww :o
asd123iii
娜米姊回歸 \o/
Roxas
LV.9 was really harder before I told Lieselotte to make it easier, I told him to make LV.16 easier too but the mapper didn't want to change it.. For me LV.9 was okay since it has only 1/2 notes (apart few patterns that OI thought they were easy to read) then I thought this map was okay for me... If I think wrong, unrank this mapset again and sorry. :(
Makar

Roxas wrote:

LV.9 was really harder before I told Lieselotte to make it easier, I told him to make LV.16 easier too but the mapper didn't want to change it.. For me LV.9 was okay since it has only 1/2 notes (apart few patterns that OI thought they were easy to read) then I thought this map was okay for me... If I think wrong, unrank this mapset again and sorry. :(
That's why I suggest just making a new difficulty that is easier. Just 1/2 timing isn't enough imo because the patterns are actually difficult to play. Simple 1/4 is a lot easier for new players than complex 1/2 combinations. If you make LV. 9 any easier then the difficulty spread will be messed up. It will also prevent scores but being wiped if you were to unrank it.
Topic Starter
Lieselotte

Makar wrote:

Roxas wrote:

That's why I suggest just making a new difficulty that is easier. Just 1/2 timing isn't enough imo because the patterns are actually difficult to play. Simple 1/4 is a lot easier for new players than complex 1/2 combinations. If you make LV. 9 any easier then the difficulty spread will be messed up. It will also prevent scores but being wiped if you were to unrank it.
You want to make a new diff,but the song don't allow me do that~~
Makar

Lieselotte wrote:

You want to make a new diff,but the song don't allow me do that~~
Yes it does.
Spy
納米姐請讓我抱大腿
topecnz
Congratz
Kyouren
Gratzz!! Lieselotte!!^^
AlphaWaves
Nice maps!
Secretpipe
Haven't see that is ranked since 1 week !
Gratz !
Discreet
Where is this song from? I never heard it in Code Geass, and even after searching for it I can't find it anywhere. It's really surprising since it sounds magnificent.