forum

[Archived] Tablet problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bunger_old
Hi

I have a Wacom Volito 2 Tablet, and since the update i have to double click instead of just click.
In the chat, one member redirect me to a tutorial(wich told us to assign the 'z' key to the click ) in this forum, but it doesn't work for me, because i have a Volito 2 and i can't access to the menu we can see in the tutorial :(

I hope this problem will be resolved as soon as possible.
Bunger.
Warper
Hi all, unfortunately my first post has to be in this section >:(
I'm getting the same problem as Bunger, my wacom graphire isn't working properly since the last update.
As it is the game is unplayable but just yesterday worked fine!
Does anyone has a clue?

(also, sorry for my bad english)
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Warper
Thanks for the useful info, but it seems that my model is too old and not support that keystrokes... :roll:
I'll wait for the fix...

Bye!
YoshiKart
Do what I do for now: use the z/x keys to play, disable mouse buttons, and navigate the menus with just a normal mouse. Play by hovering/sliding the pen around and use z/x to play. :)
Darkdata
Guess I will just have to wait for an update then.

(I only got a working tablet 2 days ago too... D:)
Markaz_old
I have this problem, too. D: What fixed it before this update was forcing TabletPC support but that doesn't appear to be in options anymore. :(
okkusenman_old
I've been having the same problem! (I have a bamboo)
The recent update forced me to double tap on my tablet
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
bunger_old
Hehe Thank you, I'll do like this ;)
Magmabear
Hm, even though it works when it changes to the other mode, it's mode is different than what I'm used to.
I can deal now, but I'm just wondering if Peppy will fix the problem or keep it as is.
K-S-O
I play with a Tablet PC and that is not working quite as well after the new update.

I'll go with the suggestion of using keys as I use the tablet until the fix.
Anarnee
Oh, good to know this problem is already known. I can play but the click is delayed now, like its not sensitive to the clicks anymore. I own a Wacom Graphire.
Emiya Shiro_old
Hope that this will be repaired soon because, i can't play clickin 2 times quick on the same spot, and "Mouse Mode" sux, it's very hard to navigate in this mode >,<

My Tablet is Wacom Bamboo One and i can't assign "tap = z button" cuss there aren't any options for this. . . is there any other option to temporary play with tablet for the time the will fix this ?
Metroid
Tablet compatability has been disabled in osu! temporaraly.
Please look at this post for any tablet help.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12925&start=15
Emiya Shiro_old

Metroid wrote:

Well i cant do this because Wacom Bomboo One tablet don't support button assign on tap, is there any other way to do So ?
Nikira_old
Lesjuh
Derekku

Nikira wrote:

Emiya Shiro wrote:

Metroid wrote:

Well i cant do this because Wacom Bomboo One tablet don't support button assign on tap, is there any other way to do So ?
I'm having the same problem with the Bamboo Fun as well - the z=left click is not working well at all. :\

-Niki
Okay apparently no one reads all the posts in topics.

Derekku Chan wrote:

I couldn't get the keystroke workaround to work, but I found another way. (At least for the bamboo tablets. I'm not sure about others)

In the property settings for the tablet, switch from pen mode to mouse mode under "tracking". Then, adjust mouse speed (I turned mine to almost the slowest setting) and acceleration (I turned this off).
:| It works fine and I may even like it better than the old way.
Emiya Shiro_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

I couldn't get the keystroke workaround to work, but I found another way. (At least for the bamboo tablets. I'm not sure about others)

In the property settings for the tablet, switch from pen mode to mouse mode under "tracking". Then, adjust mouse speed (I turned mine to almost the slowest setting) and acceleration (I turned this off).
:| It works fine and I may even like it better than the old way.
I read about this, controls is hard and you cant play correctly so this mouse mode sux too...
Metroid
Either
1 - If you have Windows 7 or OS that has built in tablet support into the OS, Use that option.
2 - Look for a program that can help
3 - Maybe a different driver might work (this is probably a stupid idea)
4 - learn2mouse
5 - Get a different tablet
6 - Learn to live with this until it's fixed.

Also, if the Z doesn't work, try a different key in osu! as maybe "G" for example and see i it's just that Z key that's being gay.
Emiya Shiro_old

Metroid wrote:

Either
1 - If you have Windows 7 or OS that has built in tablet support into the OS, Use that option.
i got Windows 7 what should i do to configure this in this OS ?

Metroid wrote:

5 - Get a different tablet
Why getting new tablet when this is, new bought a couple of days ego =/
Metroid
Statrt -> Right click Computer-> Properties.
here. it should be named differently to me since you're using a input device of a pen or tablet.

Emiya Shiro_old

I still don't get as to where configure this in Windows7 so it will work button = pen tap
Metroid
I guess go to device managar

I don't really know ow a tablet works since I don't own one...

I do know Windows 7 supports native PC support and can change the settings to my knowledge...
Emiya Shiro_old